INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Cloudplay not seeing internet connection  (Read 445 times)

larryrup

• World Citizen
Cloudplay not seeing internet connection
« on: October 25, 2023, 11:28:55 pm »

Hi:  Running V30 on a Windows 64 PC.  While a click on the Wiki icon brings up the browser and appropriate page, and a connection to Panel via the browser works fine, however the click from Media Center to Cloudplay, the reply is Cloudplay requires an Internet connection. I was using the Edge setting, but did try Chrome.  Still no connection.

Was working fine and I cannot determine what has changed.  I've disabled and killed the VPN, and turn off all firewalls, rebooted a few times.

Anyone have an idea?

Thx
Larry
Larry
HTPC, , JRiver.  Music Source:Network share drive.  Speakers:B&W P6, AMP:Yaqin 100b, DAC:BiFrost Uber, Headphones:Audeze LCD2, Sens HD600, AT W5000, Headphone Amps:XCAN v8, Woo Fireflies, Original EarMax.

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Re: Cloudplay not seeing internet connection
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2023, 06:57:16 am »

I saw the same thing a few nights ago.  The next day it was fine and has been fine since.  I don't know why.

larryrup

• World Citizen
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2023, 10:11:16 pm »

Thx Jim, and sure enough fine today.

Regards,

Larry
Larry
HTPC, , JRiver.  Music Source:Network share drive.  Speakers:B&W P6, AMP:Yaqin 100b, DAC:BiFrost Uber, Headphones:Audeze LCD2, Sens HD600, AT W5000, Headphone Amps:XCAN v8, Woo Fireflies, Original EarMax.

larryrup

• World Citizen
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2023, 05:43:08 pm »

Sorry to report the "This feature requires an Internet connection" message is all that is returned when selecting Cloudplay for several days (including as of this writing).  All else appears to be working fine, including Media Center features that require an internet connection.  I don't recognise the graphic's origin.  Does not appear to be generated by Media Center (it's a graphic of some sort).  Then again, what do I know (don't answer....)

Larry
Larry

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2023, 06:16:05 pm »

I'm playing from it right now, and I haven't seen the problem in the last week or so.

Did you reboot?  Also power cycle the network equipment and cable modem.
Pages: [1]   Go Up