INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: JRemote feature and bug fix requests (iOS version)  (Read 486 times)

gulp

• World Citizen
JRemote feature and bug fix requests (iOS version)
« on: November 06, 2023, 11:28:01 am »

Feature request:

I wondered that a 5 star field type (when defined for a custom field) is not shown like that in edit mode on JRemote (although it would be most useful there), it appears as a normal edit field. On the JRiver Windows client on the other hand the 5 star is shown with stars.

Is there any option to make a custom 5 star field appear in JRemote just as it does for rating a track on the play screen in JRemote (which shows it's generally possible to display a 5 star field type in JRemote)?

I personally constantly rate (by JRemote) new albums I acquire for music and sound quality by custom fields and there it would be extremely helpful and save quite a few clicks to use this field type. Thanks for considering!

Even better when rating by 5 star custom fields will be possible in read mode after clicking on „i“ without then hitting the edit button before using this field..

gulp

• World Citizen
Re: JRemote feature and bug fix requests (iOS version)
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2023, 11:34:57 am »

Feature request:

It would be very helpful … if the function which is available in the JRiver Windows release -> right click on the DLNA renderer, then „Associate with DLNA server“ and chose one of the ones created…. would also be enabled within JRemote somewhere, as a switching between two associated server configs with different settings would typically be done from there. At least I don’t see any reason to use the windows program for play related user operations as long as JRemote is available.

gulp

• World Citizen
Re: JRemote feature and bug fix requests (iOS version)
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2023, 06:49:20 am »

3 wishes:

Enable that one can jump from a track within a playlist directly to the artist or album.

Enable a feature that a link to other same tracks in the library is featured in track display

Enable a feature that the dynamic preview of a track is enabled above or below the slider bar
Pages: [1]   Go Up