INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Receipts  (Read 323 times)

Manni

• Galactic Citizen
Receipts
« on: November 20, 2023, 03:31:54 pm »

Another wish, please could we get a receipt automatically when we purchase a new version, without having to ask for one and usually wait for weeks to get it? Thanks!

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Re: Receipts
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2023, 03:32:52 pm »

Check your spam folder.  We send an email when you purchase and that is the receipt.

Manni

• Galactic Citizen
Re: Receipts
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2023, 09:10:34 am »

Check your spam folder.  We send an email when you purchase and that is the receipt.

We have that discussion every year :)

There is an email that is sent, but it's not a valid receipt. Apart from the user name, it doesn't include any of the information that we provide during purchase: company name, address, etc. So it's entirely pointless for accounting purposes if we purchase through a company. I guess that if I'm the only one requesting a proper receipt, it makes sense to not improve this, but at least send the proper receipt right away. I purchased MC32 yesterday and asked for a receipt to Deanna (she's usually the one who kindly sends it to me after you tell me that I've already received one so don't need one), but I haven't heard back from her yet. It usually takes a few weeks and a few emails before I can get a proper receipt, with the company info (for both the seller and the buyer). [EDIT: I see that the address for JRiver is at the end of the email, so at least that's present. From next year, that should be enough, so if it's just me don't change anything, but I still need a receipt for this year though].
Pages: [1]   Go Up