INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: JRiver Media Center 32.0.32 for Windows -- Available Here  (Read 3598 times)

Matt

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Shoes gone again!
JRiver Media Center 32.0.32 for Windows -- Available Here
« on: March 29, 2024, 07:36:08 am »

This is the latest build of JRiver Media Center 32.  Please post bugs here.  Please start a new thread for anything requiring discussion.  Non-bug posts will be deleted.

Download 64-bit build
https://files.jriver-cdn.com/mediacenter/channels/v32/latest/MediaCenter320032-x64.exe (works on 64 bit systems only)

Download 32-bit build
https://files.jriver-cdn.com/mediacenter/channels/v32/latest/MediaCenter320032.exe (works on all systems)

32.0.32 (3/28/2024)

1. Changed: Updated to LAV Filters 0.79.1 to fix an issue with HEVC playback glitches.

32.0.31 (3/28/2024)

1. Changed: When face-tagging an image, if a click falls on an existing region, that region is automatically selected.  If the click hits outside of any existing region, the user will be prompted to choose an action (Add a new region, Edit selected existing region, Edit nearest existing region, or Cancel).
2. Changed: When a field has a description, it is returned in the Library/Fields call.
3. Changed: When setting up auto-import on a Portable Install, the system drive is replaced with (Install Drive) to be more portable.
4. Changed: When face-tagging an image, all existing regions' rectangles will be drawn on the image.
5. Changed: Updated the Catalan language (thanks Josep).

32.0.30 (3/26/2024)

1. Fixed: Updated Netflix integration to fix playback failures due to recent Netflix changes.
2. Fixed: Video playback with subtitles could hang since 32.0.28.
3. Changed: When resizing Rename, Move, & Copy Files the extra height is spread between the two expression editors.
4. Changed: Updated to LAV Filters 0.79 for VVC video support, and improved reliability when streaming HLS content.

32.0.29 (3/22/2024)

1. NEW: Added ShortTime date formatting string.
2. Changed: Tweaked Theater View file info templates (v2.5 of templates file).
   For TV Shows: Add option variable to show/hide director. Display small episode thumbnail.
   For Shows and Movies: Add Watched status display. Use new ShortTime formatting for end times. Add option variable for date formatting which defaults to ShortDate. Add option variable to show/hide Recommended title text.
3. Changed: In Image Face-tagging, if a rectangle is created on the image (by user clicking in the image) while the list of regions is still empty, a new region is automatically created, and the user is prompted to enter more details.
4. NEW: Added a "Test output" command to Options > Audio.  It will save the current settings and try playing a sample file with the current settings.
5. Changed: Removed the Help menu option to leave error free mode since it's now in the view menu.
6. Changed: The view extras submenu no longer hits the filesystem when it's added to a menu (only when the menu is opened).

32.0.28 (3/21/2024)

1. NEW: Added an error free toolbar button to show the status and allow toggling.  Also added to the view menu.
2. Fixed: Double-click on the play button was not stopping.
3. NEW: The brightness of PGS subtitles on HDR movies is checked to determine if they are proper HDR subtitles, and are treated as SDR subtitles if not.
4. Fixed: XMP image tagging did not work with some non-ASCII characters.

32.0.27 (3/19/2024)

1. Fixed: Some Sat>IP channels scanned since MC29 would not play because a tuner type matching failed.
2. Changed: Running a command line argument or double-clicking files exits error free mode.
3. Changed: "lr" is added to "words" that should be always all-capitalized during auto case correction.
4. Changed: Updated Spanish translation (thanks Leandro Botella Penalva).

32.0.26 (3/14/2024)

1. Fixed: Merging of image [People] and [Image Regions] did not work if the latter is empty.
2. NEW: Added Theater View file info template for TV Shows using Spotlight data. (v2.4 of templates file)
3. NEW: Particle creation from chapters works on blu-rays.

32.0.25 (3/12/2024)

1. Changed: Updated German translation file (thanks Bytestar).
2. NEW: Added Spotlight item to context menu in Theater View which will show Spotlight for the first file.
3. Fixed: Spotlight stopped retrieving albums for artists.
4. NEW: Introduced a new Tonemapping Curve setting in JRVR Advanced Output selection to pick between different Spline curves for tonemapping.
5. Changed: The default JRVR tonemapping spline curve has been changed to favor a more lively "popping" image in dark scenes.
6. Fixed: Setting the media network client conversion for audio was not working.
7. NEW: Added the ability to create particles from chapters in a video (requires a video that plays with chapters, does not work with DVDs currently).
8. NEW: JPEG image [People] field is written to XMP "PersonInImage" tag.
9. Changed: Image data in [People] field and the Regions data are always merged, so they will be as consistent with each other as possible.  Users are encouraged to use Face-tagging tool to make changes and editing [People] field directly is discouraged.
Matt Ashland, JRiver Media Center

Striker

• World Citizen
Re: JRiver Media Center 32.0.32 for Windows -- Available Here
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2024, 03:01:43 pm »

Windows Defender is again warning about running the install...

JimH

• Administrator
  • Where did I put my teeth?
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2024, 03:19:50 pm »

We know.  Please tell Microsoft.

bogdanbz

• World Citizen
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2024, 01:49:01 pm »

I tested this new build and I no longer have issues with subtitle rendering causing MC to freeze. Thank you for fixing this!

Hendrik

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2024, 06:18:44 am »

~ nevcairiel
~ Author of LAV Filters

ralphcoursey

« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2024, 05:20:01 pm »

Hi, I paid for a 32 upgrade via paypal earlier today and still have not gotten a reply with license code. I am also on a new computer.
Thanks for your attention,
Ralph

JimH

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2024, 05:43:16 pm »

Hi, I paid for a 32 upgrade via paypal earlier today and still have not gotten a reply with license code. I am also on a new computer.
Thanks for your attention,
Ralph
Check your spam filter.  The license comes from buy-button at jriver.

ralphcoursey

« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2024, 05:57:42 pm »

Hi, I did check the spam folder. I got no reply.

JimH

• Administrator
« Reply #8 on: April 05, 2024, 06:33:28 pm »

Hi, I did check the spam folder. I got no reply.
I resent your licenses about half an hour ago.  It's the same email address as your forum account.

ralphcoursey

« Reply #9 on: April 06, 2024, 11:27:31 am »

This is very strange. I cannot receive emails from you. Not in my inbox or spam folder. It is driving me crazy. What to do?

JimH

• Administrator
« Reply #10 on: April 06, 2024, 11:59:13 am »

Contact your email provider.

ralphcoursey

« Reply #11 on: April 06, 2024, 05:52:17 pm »

I was forced to get a new email address. I changed it to the new address under my account. I am sorry for the trouble with my other email account, they can't seem to fix it. If you would please send my key to the new email address under my account, I would be forever in your debt.
Thank you so much,
Ralph

JimH

• Administrator
« Reply #12 on: April 06, 2024, 06:33:34 pm »

I changed your address for your last two licenses and re-sent the licenses.  Thanks for your patience.
Pages: [1]   Go Up