INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Interruption de lecture sur client DLNA  (Read 233 times)

Cmely

• Junior Woodchuck
Interruption de lecture sur client DLNA
« on: April 08, 2024, 04:05:05 am »

Bonjour,

J'utilise MC comme serveur sur un PC (maison) et comme client sur un autre PC (bureau) avec DLNA.

Lorsque je veux lire des fichiers audios de bonne qualité (FLAC encodés à plus de 1000 kbps), j'ai des interruptions régulière de la lecture de la musique, en raison de "mise en mémoire tampon" constante.

Si je joue les mêmes morceaux sur le même ordinateurmais avec Gizmo ou Panel, je n'ai pas ces problèmes de mise en mémoire tampons, parce qu'aussi bien Panel que Gizmo autorisent un encodage à la volée pour limiter la bande passante.

Comment puis-je configurer MC client pour qu'il effectue le même type d'encodage et limite la bande passante ?

J'ai essayé de modifier les options dans 'Outils --> Options --> Réseau média --> Option du client" mais ça ne fait aucune différence.

Avez-vous des idées ?
Merci d'avance  :)

zybex

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
Re: Interruption de lecture sur client DLNA
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2024, 04:23:24 am »

This seems to be an issue with low WiFi speed. You should switch to a wired network between your computers (if you can), or install a repeater/access point (preferably wired) closer to your server or client, depending on which one has worse wifi coverage.

Cmely

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2024, 07:07:40 am »

This seems to be an issue with low WiFi speed. You should switch to a wired network between your computers (if you can), or install a repeater/access point (preferably wired) closer to your server or client, depending on which one has worse wifi coverage.

No, it's not. I should have precised in my initial post that my 2 computers are not located at the same location, so they don't share the same wifi.
I would like to know how to configure MC in order to have the server deliver lowbandwith files.

zybex

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2024, 07:25:14 am »

OK. You said you tried changing the Client Options, that should work :/ The options text implies that this needs to be set on the client side, but for me it makes sense to set it on the Server side instead. Have you tried it on both sides?

If you're using some networking software like Hamachi/FreeLAN/Tailscale to create a virtual LAN, you may need to disable this option on the same menu:
"Play local file if one that matches Library Server file is found"
Pages: [1]   Go Up