INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Mark as "Watch"?  (Read 247 times)

rogueblue

• World Citizen
Mark as "Watch"?
« on: August 26, 2024, 01:58:26 pm »

I've got a lot of offline series ... is there any way or hack to "mark as watch"?
I need somehow, similar like Kodi etc, to be able to mark so I know which series episide I have watch or not.

mwillems

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • "Linux Merit Badge" Recipient
Re: Mark as "Watch"?
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2024, 02:03:45 pm »

I've got a lot of offline series ... is there any way or hack to "mark as watch"?
I need somehow, similar like Kodi etc, to be able to mark so I know which series episide I have watch or not.

If you right-click on the file you want to mark, and go to library tools, you should see both "Mark as Played" and "Mark as not Played" (if you need the reverse)

rogueblue

• World Citizen
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2024, 02:07:36 pm »

Okay thanks ... but how does one tell by looking at the file whether it is "played" or "not played"?

mwillems

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2024, 02:10:51 pm »

Okay thanks ... but how does one tell by looking at the file whether it is "played" or "not played"?

In theater view there's a check mark next to played files.  In standard view you can add the "plays" column to see if the file has been played.

rogueblue

• World Citizen
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2024, 02:23:20 pm »

I can't find "plays" ... is it maybe a different name or under a specifc view type?

mwillems

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2024, 02:36:18 pm »

I can't find "plays" ... is it maybe a different name or under a specifc view type?

It shows up in the interface as "Plays", but the actual tag/field may be called "Number of Plays" or something similar? 

rogueblue

• World Citizen
« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2024, 03:37:49 pm »

Awesome thanks 🙏

rogueblue

• World Citizen
« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2024, 04:31:01 pm »

Hi again.
I've come aross a problem trying to set this up ... so when I have the Panes on the right, they disappear when selecting any folders in the left hand tree. The panes with "number of plays" only shows if I'm specifically selected the specific Lirary View.
How do I get the pane on the right always show even if I select a folder within the specific Library View?
I've attached screenshot
Pages: [1]   Go Up