INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Advice please (2nd try)  (Read 815 times)

Ken Brookings

• World Citizen
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Advice please (2nd try)
« on: November 24, 2002, 04:17:43 am »

This is a repost, last posting didn't get any help.

Here are a few questions, (or perhaps bugs in 9.0 (I'm using 9.0.80) or feature ideas.

1.  In the Organization Tree.  I'd like to be able to set a "default expansion level" - example; In Media Library: Audio; open to first level, Playlists; open to the first level, or whatever.  I could imagine a right click on the org tree with a default expansion selection.  Or can I do this now somehow?  Whenever I open MJ all is collapsed (regardless of options settings).

2.  In Organization Tree.  I'd like to Hide any listing like "Start" or "Top Hits" or "TV Tuner.  I can delete some of these now but they come back when MJ is reopened.  Is there a way to do this?

3. Images.  I have album images downloaded at the medium size.  Sometimes I want to make them larger.  How to do this?  If I reload all images at the large size can I then select to display them at smaller sizes?  

4.  This must be a bug:  If I remove a file from a playlist (say, to shorten the playtime to fit on a CD) the playlist timer actually increases each time a file is removed.

Thanks much,
Ken

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Re: Advice please (2nd try)
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2002, 04:45:45 am »

I'm using 9.0.80.

1.  In the Organization Tree.  I'd like to be able to set a "default expansion level" - example; In Media Library: Audio; open to first level, Playlists; open to the first level, or whatever.  I could imagine a right click on the org tree with a default expansion selection.  Or can I do this now somehow?  Whenever I open MJ all is collapsed (regardless of options settings).

2.  In Organization Tree.  I'd like to Hide any listing like "Start" or "Top Hits" or "TV Tuner.  I can delete some of these now but they come back when MJ is reopened.  Is there a way to do this?

3. Images.  I have album images downloaded at the medium size.  Sometimes I want to make them larger.  How to do this?  If I reload all images at the large size can I then select to display them at smaller sizes?  

4.  This must be a bug:  If I remove a file from a playlist (say, to shorten the playtime to fit on a CD) the playlist timer actually increases each time a file is removed.

Ken,
Please test the latest version but if you think there's still a bug, report it in the thread that announced the build.

Expanding the tree is one of the Startup options in MJ.  You can't set it differently for each section.

Most items can't be deleted from the tree.  Maybe some day.
Pages: [1]   Go Up