INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Media Jukebox 9.0 Preview XIII...  (Read 10427 times)

SeanC

• Galactic Citizen
Re: Media Jukebox 9.0 Preview XIII...
« Reply #50 on: November 03, 2002, 05:56:24 pm »

- When the playing now window is windowed, it stops displaying anything after a while.

- It is really hard to re-order columns in the database display.  Can we have MJ scroll when the mouse reaches the window edge?

- I would like to display BPM in the status window.  My current status definition is
ELAPSED_TIME / TOTAL_TIME - BITRATE_EX - BPM bpm
but BPM doesn't work - what is the correct token/field-name?

- Searching only seems to work once (or maybe just sometimes).  After that, no results are displayed regardless of search parameters.

- When updating tag properties, it seems like we lost the count in the progress window (updating file x of y).  This was useful and important.

---
Media Jukebox PLUS 9.0.71
Install Path: C:\Program Files\J River\Media Jukebox\

CPU: AMD Athlon 1333 MHz MMX
Memory: Total - 523 MB, Free - 246 MB
OS: Microsoft Windows 2000  Workstation 5.0 Service Pack 3 (Build 2195)

Internet Explorer: 6.0.2600.0000
ComCtl32.dll: 5.50.4704.1100
Shlwapi.dll: 6.00.2600.0000
Shell32.dll: 5.00.3502.5436
wnaspi32.dll: Internal ASPI Layer

Listening to: 'Break Your Heart' from 'Ophelia' by 'Natalie Merchant' on Media Jukebox

RemyJ

• Citizen of the Universe
Re: Media Jukebox 9.0 Preview XIII...
« Reply #51 on: November 03, 2002, 06:17:09 pm »

• Can't find a way to import playlists.  The few places you can drag them to from either the internal explorer or the windows explorer simply results in one "track" entry with the name of the playlist.  Import fails to find the file altogether.

• Using drag and drop to reorder playing now isn't working too well.   It's not clear that you have to do an "update playback order" to make it actually play in the new order because the sequence numbers do automatically change.

• UPDATE:  The problem I reported with view schemes that search the removables database has taken a wierd turn.  If I connect to the library through the media server (even on the same machine) I get the correct entries returned.

Fedora 38 x86_64 Xfce
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up