INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Adding a view scheme  (Read 807 times)

NoCodeUK

• Citizen of the Universe
Adding a view scheme
« on: October 07, 2002, 12:25:25 pm »

Okay so maybe this is me being thick or maybe I am trying to doing something that hasn't been implemented properly yet...

Here goes....

I have created a new field in the database for my images - Sub Album.  The idea is that I can have a general album field and then divide those images into sub albums within the main.
I set a new view scheme - Album/Sub Album/Name.  How do I make it so that when I click on the Sub album only the files in that sub album appear and not all the files in the main album.  Do I have to enter search criteria into the box as well?  If so what should they be??

MJ9 is just way too powerful for me :)

Cheers

Adam
"It's called No Code because it's full of code. It's misinformation." - Eddie Vedder

Matt

• Administrator
  • Shoes gone again!
Re: Adding a view scheme
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2002, 12:56:20 pm »

You may not have lots of luck with adding fields yet.  The UI isn't really done.  Hopefully this week...

(for now, try adding a search keyword like subalbum= and see if it works)
Matt Ashland, JRiver Media Center

NoCodeUK

Re: Adding a view scheme
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2002, 01:08:25 pm »

So are the spaces removed when referring to the field names i.e SUb Album becomes subalbum?

Eventually will we also be able to use userdefined fields in rules for renaming ie rename all directories for images to Album/Sub Album/Name?  That would be very cool...

Cheers for the info anyway Matt

Adam
"It's called No Code because it's full of code. It's misinformation." - Eddie Vedder
Pages: [1]   Go Up