INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: an aesthetic request  (Read 1026 times)

hit_ny

• Citizen of the Universe
  • nothing more to say...
an aesthetic request
« on: October 21, 2003, 06:05:05 am »

this about the 2 bars that pop up when ever the mouse crosses the cover-art part of the screen.

they just appear and i would like to be able to set them not to appear at all. The top bar is player controls and volume contorls that are redundant since in mega-me( which i use the most), these buttons are already there.

the lower part deals with various display plugin options, none, image, vis, track info etc. i either use none (to showcover-art) or track-info. But thats it..once its selected it stays that way.

is it possible to have a fourth option ie hide bars in configure display->display options->control bars->hide bars(mega-me only)

The bars are useful in full-screen view, so i'd expect the behavior there to remain as is but not appear in mega-me.

this way they do not show up( its quite distracting i find), and if i want them to appear for whatever reason

i can always get them back via

Player Options->Display Options->Display Plugin

i realise there is a show always option but this reduces screen estate available for cover art.

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Re:an aesthetic request
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2003, 08:10:28 am »

It might be possible to fine tune this, but it isn't going to happen in this version.
Pages: [1]   Go Up