INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: License download?  (Read 2787 times)

monie88

• nothing more to say...
License download?
« on: December 11, 2002, 09:51:22 am »

If someone could let me know how I reinstall media jukebox and get my license which I purchased some months back.

Thank You,
M.van

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Re: License download?
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2002, 10:06:43 am »

Please try the license FAQ's:

www.mediajukebox.com/license

gnehid29

• nothing more to say...
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2002, 04:42:37 pm »

Jim:

I am a registered user of MJ 8, I tried a restore today since I am installing a new computer :-[ and I got an autoresponse saying that my key is good for Two Weeks. What does it mean?... do I have to Upgrade....I have never used my key restration before so I am supposed to have all 3 complete .

Also, I cannot log into the board since I get a response that my e-mail is taken (by me I suppose) so I had to create another user, PLEASE HELP

JimH

• Administrator
  • Where did I put my teeth?
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2002, 04:53:28 pm »

Please see the preceding message.  You can visit the restore page to generate another install key.  The FAQ has more information.

gnehid29

• nothing more to say...
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2002, 05:25:20 pm »

Jim:

I am confused, or too dumb to understand.

-I just went to the "Ask hown many downloads you have left" link and what I got is a new Key downloaded into my computer (innecessarely). So , there goes one. I dont know how many downlads I have left.

- My apologies, but your FAQs do not say anymore than upgrades and payments...  I does not give a celar Idea as to how the user has to deal with this wonderfull product (and their producers)

KingSparta

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2002, 02:51:55 am »

>> I am confused, or too dumb to understand
Maybe a bit of Both  ;D

If you download A Key It Is Good For 14 Days. This means you can use this key to restore your program for up to 14 days. you do not need to do this every 14 days. it is basicly for people who are having problems, and maybe other computers in there house they can use this to activate MJ using that key.

the 14 day limit is also to limit piracy this way J river don't give you a key and if you were the type of person place it on the internet for download for other users.

when you use a restore it tells you on that HTML page how many restores you have left. you must read the html pages when you surf the internet or you may miss out on some information.

> does not give a celar Idea as to how the user
> has to deal with this wonderfull product
the help files for MediaJukebox Are Under The Pull Down Called "HELP"
Retired Military, Airborne, Air Assault, And Flight Wings.
Model Trains, Internet, Ham Radio
https://MyAAGrapevines.com
Fayetteville, NC, USA

gnehid29

• nothing more to say...
« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2002, 03:44:26 am »

I remember a few months ago, (I still have the responses to my requests in my inbox) that you would enter your registraton code and will return the installs you have left.

I did that yesterday. (Please take a look at the link ("I want to know how many ... yo have left") and it DID NOT TELL ME how many installations I have left but downloaded an install good for 15 days (I understand this point) and deducted my "fuel"... Is this correct?. :-/

KingSparta

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2002, 04:09:37 am »

your right, it does not tell you how many restores are left, it did like 4 weeks ago when i tried it.

they must have changed it for some reason.

>> DID NOT TELL ME how many installations I have left
why do you keep using them?
Fayetteville, NC, USA

KingSparta

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #8 on: December 15, 2002, 07:32:00 am »

How ever if you enter your e-mail address (to get your code info) this is what you get back and it tells you how many are left.

Here are the Registration Codes associated with your email address:
JRiver, Inc. Slide Show 1.0: XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX, 10 restores left
JRiver, Inc. Media Jukebox 8: XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX, 10 restores left
JRiver, Inc. Media Jukebox 8: XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX, 8 restores left

Listening to: 'Don't Lose My Number' from 'The Best Of Phil Collins' by 'Phil Collins' on Media Jukebox Charted At 04 In 1985

Listening to: 'Rikki Don't Lose That Number' from 'Sounds Of The Seventies - 1974' by 'Steely Dan' on Media Jukebox Charted At 04 In 1974
Fayetteville, NC, USA
Pages: [1]   Go Up