INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: AutoRip- case before song name  (Read 908 times)

zevele10

AutoRip- case before song name
« on: December 10, 2003, 03:27:24 pm »

For some album ,i do not have the white square before the songs.

Why?

Not a problem to me , but just curious.

Listening to: 'Hallways of Enchanted Ebony' from 'Pale Folklore' by 'Agalloch' on Media Center 9.1

Riped with MC

MarSies

• Galactic Citizen
  • Keep on doing mambo ...
Re:AutoRip- case before song name
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2003, 12:08:20 am »

Zevele,

This is what I explained to you a few posts before. I reported this a few times already.

It is indeed not a big thing but I think it should be fixed. Also when you rip more then one CD the secure-rip report does not show all the ripped CD's.

MarSies .....    ;)

zevele10

« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2003, 03:24:59 am »

I did yesterday many rips in Auto-rip and got the report at the end of the session with all the cds listed.

Do you mean that sometimes some riped cds are not listed in the report?

MarSies

• Galactic Citizen
  • Keep on doing mambo ...
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2003, 03:52:13 am »

That's correct!

If you have 2 or more CD drives you can force this to happen. First start ripping CD1. After it has started ripping also start the proces for CD2.
In the rip box you will see that there's no checkbox for every song. (remember your other thread)
In my case I also start a third rip session on CD3. At the end of the ape rip proces I will only get a report from 2 ripsessions and not all three.

Why don't I start all rip processes with just one click. Very simple, it takes YADB a long time to recognize them. Or I have to fill in names because there is no entry in YADB. That's why I already start the ripproces before I have all the names.

MarSies .....
Pages: [1]   Go Up