INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: YADB album/artist Lookup  (Read 845 times)

wrighto

YADB album/artist Lookup
« on: January 14, 2004, 02:03:00 am »

Hi, I am, really new to this software and I am trying to get my head round it - particularly the tagging of compilation albums.

I cant find the answer to my simple question on the forum (perhaps I'm looking in the wrong place), & I find it pathetic that I cannot get technical support from JRiver and I am forced to bother you all .

Anyway,  here is my simple problem - in two parts.

(Problem one)
I rip a compilation CD and even though the YADB lookup is checked I simply get all my tracks encoded with unknown artist/unknown title.
Why ?

(Problem 2)
How then can I go into the YADB database and tell it the compilation album title ( e.g - Ministry of Sound - Back to the old skool) so that it can give me back all the track artist and title info without me having to type everything in ?

Thanks for any help on this.

Wrighto.

KingSparta

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
Re:YADB album/artist Lookup
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2004, 06:45:25 am »

1. it may not be in the database

2. if you select the cd in the left tree, then right click on the cd you can check YADB again or submit the cd with data you enter
Retired Military, Airborne, Air Assault, And Flight Wings.
Model Trains, Internet, Ham Radio
https://MyAAGrapevines.com
https://centercitybbs.com
Fayetteville, NC, USA

Zarius

• World Citizen
  • Addicted to smilies.
Re:YADB album/artist Lookup
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2004, 07:21:41 pm »

What version are you using?  I believe 10.0.31 had a ripping bug which could explain what you are seeing... try the latest version, and always post the version number (other people will just about always ask you for it :))
Pages: [1]   Go Up