INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: alternative image file locations?  (Read 725 times)

tsjdesign

• nothing more to say...
alternative image file locations?
« on: February 28, 2004, 12:29:02 am »

I'm not sure if this is possible, but I would like the jpg file aquired by MC to be placed automatically in the same folder as the ripped album files instead in one central location.  I use myhtpc for touchscreen access to my library (MC runs in the background), but it does not find the image unless it is in the same folder as the ripped cd, so I have to manually move the jpg file to the relevant folder.

myhtpc also allows for "metadata" files, which appears to direct the program to the image location if not in the same folder as the cd files, but I don't where or how these files are created.

I've searched in MC for some way to save the collected image files to the relevant cd folder, and also for MC to automatically create a metadata file with image path when ripping a cd, but have come up empty so far.  Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!!

jleerigby

Re:alternative image file locations?
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2004, 12:17:39 pm »

Try king Sparta's Cover Art Finder (www.spartasoft.com).  That will convert your images to folder.jpg in the album folder.  I just did this with my complete library.

In the settings tell it not to connect to the internet but to save as folder.jpg
Pages: [1]   Go Up