INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: whatr does that email about media center MJ9 mean?  (Read 1014 times)

zak326

• Recent member
  • consultant
whatr does that email about media center MJ9 mean?
« on: November 22, 2002, 10:05:43 am »

I received an email this morning making some sort of announcement about MJ9 and media center and upgrades.What does itmean in simple langfuage.  I own a license to MJ8 which purchased several months ago.

whgat does this announcement mean. You previously said that MJ8 licenses would have a free upgrade. Now thisa sdeemsa to reinforce that until Dec1then I would have to pay some sort of upgrade fee? then you talk about media center and emusic downloads.

You already have the mosr cumbersome and difficult licinsing/registration schem,es on the planet, and now it seems to be gewtting worse. I have been pretty much told I would get free upgrades and now you appear to be renigging on that.   I would like a full and complete explanation aand update in basic simple language. or in the alternative a full and complete refund.  Since you don;'t have a private avenue for this sort of email I am doing it this way.

I also intrend to put out a warbning aboputyour licensing schemes etc. unless I can understand. I have no problem paying for any pr9ductr but I do have a problem iwth is sort of confusing  and potentially financially harmful behavior.

Matt

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Shoes gone again!
Re: whatr does that email about media center MJ9 m
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2002, 10:34:22 am »

The newsletter announced how to get a free upgrade to version 9.  We had never before promised that.

That should be good news, not bad.
Matt Ashland, JRiver Media Center

rocketsauce

• Citizen of the Universe
Pages: [1]   Go Up