INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: music quiz  (Read 1254 times)

deizel

• d.
music quiz
« on: November 01, 2004, 11:00:16 pm »

hi guys, i've got a little problem and i was wondering if anyone else has noticed something similar.

ok, so i've been using MC11 (great btw), and i recently obtained an ipod. have synced my music collect no problem, infact, it couldn't have been easier. but i have now noticed that when i go to 'extras -> music quiz' on the ipod, and select it, i see 'No songs found.'

now, all the files are there of course, but the ipod just doesn't seem to be looking hard enough. by going into 'G:\iPod_Control\Music' i noticed there are a series of folders named 'f00' to 'f49' with the files stored within. i also remembered, one of the bug fixes for v11 involved the naming convention for ipod files, using numbers?, but cannot find where i read it again.

so, my query is: do the files need to be in the root (i.e. no f# subdir), has anyone else experienced this, is it an oversight, what steps should i take, is it my/apple's problem?

thanks in advance for any suggestions/comments.

btw. sorry to those of you who expected a quiz! (actually, so did i. :P)
d.

SteveG

• Citizen of the Universe
Re:music quiz
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2004, 09:21:19 am »

deizel,

I have never played with the 'Music Quiz' feature so I am not sure what the problem is. I will take a look sometime and try to figure it out.

Pages: [1]   Go Up