INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: about Media Center  (Read 1257 times)

angelchild22

• Recent member
  • nothing more to say...
about Media Center
« on: November 16, 2004, 12:10:16 am »

I bought a registration code for the Media Center. It was at the first of October. I have the media jukebox now and it runs fine. Could I please have my 24.98 back for the Media Center? I never could get to restore again and I do not know why. I will miss it cause I liked it a lot better than the jukebox. Thank you for your time. Angelchild22

Matt

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Shoes gone again!
Re:about Media Center
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2004, 08:21:55 am »

More info here: http://www.musicex.com/mediacenter/purchase.html

You can restore your MC 10 license after installing MC 10.
Matt Ashland, JRiver Media Center

Alex B

• MC Beta Team
  • The Cosmic Bird
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2004, 09:33:05 am »

Angelchild22,

According to your previous posts you already bought MC on July. On September you had restore problems. Then you bought MC again on October and had restore problems again. Is this correct? What actually happened? Why did you loose your registration then? Did you reinstall Windows twice or bought new computers?

If you really bought MC twice unnecessarily and didn't get it working it's a sad situation. I think everybody here is willing to try to help you out. But your own activity is needed too. You should post more information about your setup and the changes that have possibly caused your problems.

Alex

View profile of angelchild22, Date Registered:  Sun 11.05.2003, 17:04

1    General / Media Center / about Media Center   on: Today at 12:10:16am  
I bought a registration code for the Media Center. It was at the first of October. I have the media jukebox now and it runs fine. Could I please have my 24.98 back for the Media Center? I never could get to restore again and I do not know why. I will miss it cause I liked it a lot better than the jukebox. Thank you for your time. Angelchild22

2    General / Media Center / Re:problems with Media Center   on: October 06, 2004, 01:45:07 PM  
I purchased a new registration code for Media Center. When I clicked on code it will not download. So I clicked on code and saved it to desktop. It still will not install from my desktop either. So is there something wrong with my computer or is it something else? Thanks. Brenda

3    General / Media Center / problems with Media Center   on: October 05, 2004, 12:12:55 PM  
I put in my restore code so I can use Media Center and it says my trial is over. I already bought it so what am I doing wrong? I only have two restores left. Thanks for your help. Brenda

4    General / Media Center / Re:restoring media center   on: September 03, 2004, 12:08:46 AM  
I have read the license restore information on the media center page. Are you telling me I am dumb or something? angelchild22  

5    General / Media Center / restoring media center   on: September 02, 2004, 11:44:26 AM  
I have tried restoring media center at least 3 times. It says I have used the restores, but when I start media center up it tell me I am on trial. Would someone tell me if I am doing something wrong? I have already paid for it so I don't want to pay again. Thanks angelchild22  

6    General / Media Center / Re:media center license question   on: July 23, 2004, 10:40:33 AM  
Quote from: angelchild22 on July 21, 2004, 11:59:36 PM
I just bought the media center. What I want to know is do I get restores on it like you do on the media jukebox? Thanks angelchild

Thanks for your help everyone. I do appreciate it. angelchild  

7    General / Media Center / media center license question   on: July 21, 2004, 11:59:36 PM  
I just bought the media center. What I want to know is do I get restores on it like you do on the media jukebox? Thanks angelchild  
The Cosmic Bird - a triple merger of galaxies: http://eso.org/public/news/eso0755

lc-dufty

• I'm a llama!
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2004, 04:27:31 am »

I attempted to restore MC 10 on an aging machine a friend gave me. Three times to be exact before I gave up. Every time the web page stated the restore had suceeded and I received the email notification but MC 10 still comes up unregistered.

I think I know what happened - the machine I received had Firefox and Opera on it with Internet Explorer totally pretty much cut out of the system.  I don't know how to fix Explorer and I don't want to keep experimenting and thus loose all my remaining restores.

Is there an alternative to using a browser to restore the software? I plan to upgrade to MC 11 and may even remove MC 10 from the machine in question but I am interested in an answer to my question. 

Thanks

P.S. I did have a sucessful restore on a machine I  upgraded to Windows 2000 so I know the method works OK on a normal Windows machine.

More info here: http://www.musicex.com/mediacenter/purchase.html

You can restore your MC 10 license after installing MC 10.

JimH

• Administrator
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Re: about Media Center
« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2004, 04:36:16 am »

We also found and fixed a recent problem with machine names with accented characters.  Could that be it?
Pages: [1]   Go Up