INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 3D Visualization Won't Work With Assigned Images  (Read 921 times)

jungingen

• Change this by choosing profile
3D Visualization Won't Work With Assigned Images
« on: January 24, 2005, 08:35:23 am »

I have assigned several images to MP3 Files in MC so that I can see the image visualizations during playback of a specific song in full screen. I have opted for the 3D Visualization "Picture Show" but unfortunatley this turns out to be so instable as some images show perfeclty, others just show quickly when the song starts (and then go white) and other songs do not even display the image that I assigned to them. I have double checked and even re-assigned specific images to specific MP3's again but it will not work stable. Does anyone know if the images need to be a specific size or format or why will this not work? Please help...

Omni

• Citizen of the Universe
Re: 3D Visualization Won't Work With Assigned Images
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2005, 01:04:59 pm »

I'm not sure what you mean by "stable," but as far as I know, there is no way to synchronize your image playlist to your audio playlist.  (This was a complaint of mine many, many months ago.)

Now, if you are "assigning the images" as cover art, that's different story.  If that's case, then I think there is a bug in MC that fails to properly display .jpg images in certain circumstances.  (.gif, .bmp, .png, etc. are all fine.)  I never encountered this bug myself, so I didn't follow the thread that closely, but the bug was fixed a week or two ago.  Do a forum search for "thumbnail" or something.
Pages: [1]   Go Up