INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Handheld Transfer Que List  (Read 1282 times)

rickeyjt

• World Citizen
  • nothing more to say...
Handheld Transfer Que List
« on: March 12, 2005, 02:19:35 pm »

I can drag a playlist to my Carbon for transfer.  When I click on Show List the files are there but it shows what appears to be all the files on the Carbon too with the Status message 'Analyzing'.  I have clicked on Show Cued Only but these 'Analyzing' status files still show.  What does this all mean?

SteveG

• Citizen of the Universe
Re: Handheld Transfer Que List
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2005, 12:50:17 pm »

I will look into this soon. Most likely I will do away with the 'Show Queued files only' option and have that be the default if there are files in the queue.

Steve

rickeyjt

• World Citizen
  • nothing more to say...
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2005, 10:38:54 am »

mc11 build 214

Checking the transfer list still shows all Analyzing files for the device and not just files in the queue.  The Show Queued Files checkbox never sticks in the Options.  Everytime you go back it is unchecked.

The ihp140 still does not like the leading .\ in the .m3u playlists created.  The Carbon doesn't mind it.  I am using \\ for the playlist path in the Options/Set Path Info dialog.  It would be better if you could designate in this dialog how you want the path written out for the particular dievice being configured.  Either with a drive letter colon backslash or just a backslash or no backslash.

Your getting closer with this handheld syncing but I would still prefer mc11 not to waste time indexing the device in its library or at least give me th option to do so or not.  It is too much processing overhead.

SteveG

• Citizen of the Universe
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2005, 10:09:08 am »

rickeyjt,

I see the problem in regards to the .\ I think. Confirm once again please that the IHP-140 is not accessible via WMP. If this is true, this problem is fixable and will be soon.

In regards to the remembering the settings this is fixed in the next MC build.

Steve

rickeyjt

• World Citizen
  • nothing more to say...
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2005, 10:50:55 am »

Do you mean if I open Windows Media Player does it find the ihp140 device?  No, when I go to Sync in wmp it does not detect.  Or are you referring to some wmp setting in mc11?
Pages: [1]   Go Up