INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Media Center 11.0.266 Release Candidate  (Read 7624 times)

Matt

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Shoes gone again!
Media Center 11.0.266 Release Candidate
« on: May 13, 2005, 05:07:24 pm »

We're just about ready to release Media Center 11.0.  We appreciate your bug reports.  PRICES are here: http://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php?board=3;action=display;threadid=23311  Please post bugs you're sure about here.  Post anything else in a new thread with a subject like "MC11 problem with ..." or "MC11 question about ....".    Feature requests should be postponed until we've finished 11.0.  

Media Center 11 is available here:
[ build pulled to correct install problems ]

11.0.266 (5/13/05)

1. Fixed: Send To > Add / Edit Programs... would not properly show the path in the configure dialog.
2. Changed: More refinements to multimedia key handler -- should work with Intellitype 5.x, iTouch 2.x, ATI remotes, and Windows without extra software.
3. Fixed: Audio and video streams were competing for resources in TV Timeshifting.
4. Fixed: TV could not import recorded video (due to new location of mjextman.exe).
5. Fixed: When starting a playlist of images and audio, double-clicking an image could cause a "failed to play" error.
6. Changed: Mixed playback (audio + image) will only automatically start on play when double-clicking inside a playlist of mixed types. (not a My Computer view of mixed types, etc.)
7. Changed: Stopping playback will clear the mixed playback image list.
8. Changed: Dragging over the tree and trying to move to the edge to scroll could scroll too quickly on a fast machine.
9. Fixed: Action Window > Image could flicker when switching tracks or navigating around MC.
10. Fixed: When viewing some Action Window pages and right-clicking on files that weren't selected, the Action Window update could kill the right-click menu.
11. Fixed: Etched lines at the bottom of some dialogs would not always draw consistently.
12. Fixed: Some dialogs with images on them would not redraw correctly.
13. Changed: When transferring files to a portable device, the Date Modified will remain as it was on the file before transfer.
14. Fixed: Handheld Options->Help now linked to a help page.
15. Fixed: During sync to portable, playlist name could be cutoff in the information box.

11.0.265 (5/12/05)

1. Changed: MC handles multimedia volume / mute keys when possible. (then works with internal volume and more keyboards)
2. Fixed: MC would not catch multimedia keys when not in Standard View with some remotes and keyboards.
3. Changed: Improved ATI Remote Wonder compatibility. (program still needs to be in the foreground due to ATI's architecture)
4. Changed: Tooltips do a better job of not going off the screen on small displays.
5. Fixed: Edit controls in a few places (view headers, etc.) could be incorrectly colored. (introduced in 264)
6. Changed: Library browser works better with large font selections.
7. Changed: Media Center displays a warning when choosing an oversized font that some items may not look as nice.
8. Fixed: Folder browsing on Windows 9x would show a partially obscured status text line.
9. Changed: Added an anti-repeat to the multimedia key handler.
10. Changed: Escaped search characters would not be unescaped when showing "friendly" text in the search box. (so you'd see "Artist: AC//DC" instead of "Artist: AC/DC")
11. Fixed: When switching between from G-Force to Cover Art, the art could fail to show in some cases. (hopefully fixed -- please let us know)
12. Fixed: When playing movies (DirectX player), the fullscreen bars would not redraw properly when switching videos.
13. Fixed: Some list icons could look slightly fuzzy.
14. Fixed: Pressing the "Play" button in a view header could cause a crash if the play automatically switched views.
15. NEW: Added support for RAW images (crw,cr2,nef,mrw,orf,raf,pef).
16. Fixed: Import could crash when "Retrieve album art" was selected. (introduced with new import system in 264)
17. Fixed: The installer was having trouble replacing some 'in use' files from previous installations.
18. Changed: CD write speed selection now has a "Max" option to always select the maximum write speed.
19. Fixed: The available CD/DVD writing speeds did not dynamically reflect media changes with different speed capabilities.
20. Changed: iPod filenames will be acceptable up until exactly 50 characters.

MC 11 Improvements

CUE file playback support with sample-accurate MP3 seeking
Many Theater View enhancements
Split views so you can look at two (or more) views at the same time (ex. look at Media Library and Playing Now together)
Vastly improved database engine capable of handling 100,000's of files and large amounts of metadata (lyrics, bios, etc.)
Several memory and speed enhancements -- like database and skin unloading when minimizing MC
Much of MC's interface can be translated to other languages
Integrated database import and update with smart broken linking repairing, and other nice features
MC can run with guest permissions on Windows 2000 / Windows XP
New view customization system with more flexibility for thumbnail size, text, etc.
Options dialogs reworked -- several small options added
Added multi-zone synchronization
Added Album Gain support
Document support with full text searching / indexing
Pane auto-sizing
Tile view that allows fully customizable Track Info style tiles to be used in file lists
New database caching layer that makes a huge speed difference in many areas of MC
File tagging happens in a background thread so MC can continue to be used while it's saving tags
Basic image editing
Enhanced album grouping for pictures so pictures taken together get grouped without any user intervention
Preview mode to only play the intro of songs
Video CD playback support
Audio resampling uses Shibatch's high-quality SSRC filters
ATI HDTV card support
Hauppauge WinTV PVR 150 support
UPnP device support
Audible.com Store -- full integration (downloads, playback, bookmarks, etc.)
Sony PSP support
iPod -- Support for multiple iPods with different profiles
New file format -- Shockwave (SWF)
RAW image support (crw,cr2,nef,mrw,orf,raf,pef)
Matt Ashland, JRiver Media Center

glynor

• MC Beta Team
Re: Media Center 11.0.266 Release Candidate
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2005, 05:41:11 pm »

8. Changed: Dragging over the tree and trying to move to the edge to scroll could scroll too quickly on a fast machine.

Thanks for this!  It's annoyed me for a while now, but for some reason I never thought to report it (maybe because Microsoft Office apps have always had the same problem and have never been fixed, so I was just resigned to failure).
"Some cultures are defined by their relationship to cheese."

Visit me on the Interweb Thingie: http://glynor.com/

sbsp2

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2005, 06:01:41 pm »

10. Fixed: When viewing some Action Window pages and right-clicking on files that weren't selected, the Action Window update could kill the right-click menu.

Still, not quite fixed really.

Now when you right click and the image needs to be drawn in the action window, you don't see the right-click menu (you have to right click again).  So, in the end, it's the same problem as before (you have to right-click twice).  :(

jgreen

« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2005, 06:12:11 pm »

MS Multimedia keyboard / Intellitype 5.2--

The "next track/previous track" buttons are now prone to skipping past the next track to the track after, and likewise skipping past one on the way back.  Also very prone to hanging completely if one gets frustrated because Elvis Costello's "Goon Squad" cannot be played from here, as it is the second track and not the first or the third.

BullishDad

• Galactic Citizen
  • nothing more to say...
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2005, 08:04:16 pm »

I have a Viewsonic Wireless Keyboard and MS Intellipoint 5.0.  I've never been able to get the 4 multimedia keys (play/pause, stop, prev track, next track) to work with MC 10 or 11.  They do work fine with Windows Media Player 10, however.

I realize that this keyboard is not commonly used, so I don't expect a specific fix, but I thought I'd post the problem.  With the work done recently on supporting multimedia keyboards, I was hopeful that mine would work.

park

• MC Beta Team
  • I wish I had more to say!
« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2005, 11:49:30 pm »

Still unable to send .aa files to ipod. Get the file type not supported error.
The file path for one of the files is:

G:\Audio\Audio Book\George Orwell\Down and Out in Paris and London\01 - Down and Out in Paris and London.aa

However, when I tried to send the files before renaming them (they were in the default download directory in D:/My Music before and automatically named after my login name for the audible site) it still didnt work.

mkaobrih

« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2005, 12:46:41 am »

can't instail MC11. Get the following runtime error.
program c:\windows\temp\rarsfx0\install wizard.exe

This application has requested the runtime to terminate it in an unusual way.
 any ideas?

Jaguu

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #7 on: May 14, 2005, 02:28:39 am »

11. Fixed: When switching between from G-Force to Cover Art, the art could fail to show in some cases. (hopefully fixed -- please let us know)

Yes, it works nicely now. Thank you!

Not completely fixed: It works for wma files, but not for ape files (cover art inside file)!

See also my post from February 26, 2005:

OK Matt, I think I found out. It seems to depend on the file type:

wma and mp3 with cover art inside switch visualizations correctly
ape with cover art outside the audio file is also OK

The problem is only with ape files with cover art inside. As about 95% of my audio files are ape with cover art inside file, it happens with me almost all the time.

Did not check any other file type as I don't have them.

Also, once Playing Now loses the cover art, you have to restart MC11 to get it back in Playing Now.
And, if you start Playing Now with G-Force selected, you will never see the cover art, if you switch to another visualisation. (Again: only with ape files and cover art inside file)

Dutch Peter

• Carpe Diem
« Reply #8 on: May 14, 2005, 02:31:07 am »

13. Changed: When transferring files to a portable device, the Date Modified will remain as it was on the file before transfer.

Yes!!

I will check if sync also takes this field into account during sync. That would mean that changing any tag (that is stored in the file) would result in a sync.
As you know I would like that very much!
Stupid questions do not exist, only stupid answers.

Dutch Peter

• Carpe Diem
« Reply #9 on: May 14, 2005, 02:36:43 am »

Yes!!

I will check if sync also takes this field into account during sync. That would mean that changing any tag (that is stored in the file) would result in a sync.
As you know I would like that very much!

Changing the date field does not result in an new sync, so Date Modified (and the DateYear field in MC for that matter) are not taken into account.
Maybe in the future ......  ;)

Dutch Peter

• Carpe Diem
« Reply #10 on: May 14, 2005, 02:45:09 am »

I found out two things working with a fixed/external drive defined as a handheld:

1. In the view pane you can not change the taf info. But if you go through the action window on the left you CAN change it. That is not consistent.

2. The view on the external disk is defined during the first sync (or maybe by default). If I change the view in the playlist that is sync (additional field), this is not sync to the view on the external disk. Customizen the view on the xternal disk is disbled. Right click only shows "delete" and "download to PC".

Dutch Peter

StFeder

• MC Beta Team
  • Fight! You may win. If you don't, you already lost
« Reply #11 on: May 14, 2005, 02:49:33 am »

Now MC works perfect with iTouch again! Thanks

eso

• World Citizen
« Reply #12 on: May 14, 2005, 03:16:08 am »

MS Natural Keyboard Pro: Play/Pause key doesn't work anymore. It is always excuted twice so that the original state is kept (play - short pause - play or pause - short playing - pause).

Folbo

• Recent member
  • nothing more to say...
« Reply #13 on: May 14, 2005, 04:29:19 am »

1. Changes made to a playlist name in the main view is still not reflected in the tree view

2. Playlists (Smartlists) are not saved when they are created on a PC where the music is served from a media server  :o  and there is no warning of this. They jut do not appear when MC is loaded next time.  >:(

SimonT

• Recent member
« Reply #14 on: May 14, 2005, 04:49:34 am »

As mentioned for build .258, MC does not seem to find the installed real player when opening a real stream.  This is still the case in this build even after re-booting the PC.  256 is the last version that works for me.

Thanks,
Simon T.

Folbo

• Recent member
  • nothing more to say...
« Reply #15 on: May 14, 2005, 05:39:31 am »

Using the shortcuts for the views, ctrl-2 mini into ctrl-4 full screen (thanks for the earlier fix)

Problem: right click and select a different visualization. The mini view appears on top of, and in addition to, the full screen visualization. (in this case caliber)

bytestar

• MC Beta Team
  • Alpha/Betatester
« Reply #16 on: May 14, 2005, 09:58:05 am »

The Shortcouts
German file = Alt+D does not function although in language.txt the correct entries is. 

&File
&Datei

this applies to function to all main menues it the English terms used
these English file = Alt+F
Official Microsoft © product tester.
Download the latest language file https://1drv.ms/u/s!AnQ3L_bTnnzv4otXL9-G4rUj9wX6Tw?e=TLGgjb (is constantly updated)

danrien

• Galactic Citizen
  • Chillin
« Reply #17 on: May 14, 2005, 10:36:26 am »

right now as im speaking mc is taking a very long time to retrieve the file info off the zen.  something was introduced in the last build.  maybe.

if it ever finishes, i'll see if i can replicate it.
http://davidvedvick.info

"Always be yourself. Unless you can be Batman. Always be Batman." - Anonymous

GHammer

• MC Beta Team
  • Stereotypes are a real timesaver!
« Reply #18 on: May 14, 2005, 11:43:30 am »

9. Fixed: Action Window > Image could flicker when switching tracks or navigating around MC.

Not fixed here. With my browser over MC I see the track info toolbar popup when ever the cursor is over where the Playing Now window would be.

JimH

• Administrator
  • Where did I put my teeth?
« Reply #19 on: May 14, 2005, 12:54:22 pm »

can't instail MC11. Get the following runtime error.
program c:\windows\temp\rarsfx0\install wizard.exe

This application has requested the runtime to terminate it in an unusual way.
 any ideas?

http://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php?topic=27651.0

coolblue

• World Citizen
  • "You're soaking in it!"
« Reply #20 on: May 14, 2005, 01:14:01 pm »

MS Multimedia keyboard / Intellitype 5.2--

The "next track/previous track" buttons are now prone to skipping past the next track to the track after, and likewise skipping past one on the way back.  Also very prone to hanging completely if one gets frustrated because Elvis Costello's "Goon Squad" cannot be played from here, as it is the second track and not the first or the third.

I can confirm this.

coolblue

• World Citizen
  • "You're soaking in it!"
« Reply #21 on: May 14, 2005, 01:16:09 pm »

MS Natural Keyboard Pro: Play/Pause key doesn't work anymore. It is always excuted twice so that the original state is kept (play - short pause - play or pause - short playing - pause).

Yep. Seeing the same problem here from Stop. If already playing, Play/Pause works properly.

twriter

• Recent member
  • nothing more to say...
Install crashes
« Reply #22 on: May 14, 2005, 09:38:14 pm »

Hey, I guess $10 to upgrade is a bargain, even if it's not yet gold code. But.....

Start the install, it crashes on the first wizard screen.

Message box title: Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library

Message box text: Runtime Error!

Program: C:\DOCUME~1\Owner\LOCALS~1\Temp\RarSFX1\InstallWizard.exe

The application has requested the runtime to terminate in an unusal way. Please contact the application's support for more information.

I have a well=patched WinXP Home system with 512MB of memory and a huge hard disk with plenty of space.

JimH

• Administrator
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Re: Install crashes
« Reply #23 on: May 14, 2005, 09:44:21 pm »

Hey, I guess $10 to upgrade is a bargain, even if it's not yet gold code. But.....

Please try this thread:
http://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php?topic=27651.0

Shelly

• I love listening to music with Media Center!
« Reply #24 on: May 14, 2005, 11:55:29 pm »

Now MC works perfect with iTouch again! Thanks
Confirmed and ditto on the thanks!

New

Clean file properties-->Convert underscores to spaces.  This is not working.

Persists:

Changing thumbnail size and spacing in Library Browser does not work.

Slowless of tree expansion in Move file dialog. This is partially improved, in that the extreme slowness is only present the first time files are moved within a session.

Folbo

• Recent member
  • nothing more to say...
import media makes no sense?
« Reply #25 on: May 15, 2005, 03:04:06 am »

?
I have just started to use tools > Import Media to import four (4!) new MP3 files that I have just downloaded. It started by checking the 47500 documents that I already have in the database!!! After 5 minutes I gave up! (this is despite spending time isolating the folder containing the four new files)

I only wanted to quickly add four new documents, not check the integrity of my entire database.

Cancel cancels the whole operation, not the database scan :(

I am not sure if this is a bug or a feature, but from the view of a 'normal' user it is rather fustrating and seemingly unnescesary. Should this not be in two separate menus, or have a cancel scan button or something?

trott

• World Citizen
« Reply #26 on: May 15, 2005, 06:25:42 am »

The new way importing files is handled is a definitive plus, but could do with a change: if you import files now it is correctly handled in a background thread and at the end pops up a summary window.
However, if you import some files and then import some more files while the summary windows is open nothing gets imported. Once you click the ok button on the summary window and re-import the second batch of files they get imported ok.

park

• MC Beta Team
  • I wish I had more to say!
« Reply #27 on: May 15, 2005, 08:24:52 am »

Folbo, in Media Center's "Drives and devices" find the files using Media Centers "My Computer" and then right click on them and click "Import into library" or alternatively find the folder that they are contained in and then click "Import" and it will only scan that folder. This way of importing is much faster than the system scan that you are currently doing.

Bugs:
  • Did a synch of ipod with the latest build. Got the error about .aa files not supported as reported earlier in this thread. Went out and then browsed my ipod to find that only about 10 of the 50 albums that should be on the ipod were actually there. Browsing the ipod inside MC shows all the albums are there but browsing the ipod when disconnected only shows about 10 albums.
    "Rebuild Database from Ipod" fixed the problem.
  • F5 refresh, refreshes the panes and tree, but not the handheld synch window. So when I retag files to determine whether or not to send them to the ipod, the amount of available space in the synch window is wrong. If these two processes must be refreshed sperately then there should be a "Refresh" button or something in the synch window.
  • Clicking anywhere in the bottom of the synch window ticks the "Synch all files" box which is very annoying. Takes ages to generate the list, for something I didnt actually intend to do. Actually clicking only in the box area for this would be more desirable.
  • Burnt a Data DVD with some movies on it and then went to browse it in MC after it had finished. MC crashed. Second attempt to browse it was ok.

sbsp2

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #28 on: May 15, 2005, 09:03:33 am »

Missing keyboard shortcut keystroke for Library Browser.

Every node in Organization Tree windows has a keyboard shortcut except Library Browser.  Alt+0 (numeric zero) is available or, maybe, Ctrl+Shift+L.  Or, shift Playlist and nodes below it down by 1 number (key) and make Library Browser Alt+4.

cncb

• MC Beta Team
Re: TheaterView Playing Now
« Reply #29 on: May 15, 2005, 09:49:10 am »

The Playing Now list in TheaterView is not updated for Internet Radio.  It shows the original song information until you exit and then return to Playing Now.
-Craig    MO 4Media remote and player:  Android/TV/Auto | iOS | Windows 10/UWP

modelmaker

« Reply #30 on: May 15, 2005, 10:29:41 am »

From Folbo
I have just started to use tools > Import Media to import four (4!) new MP3 files that I have just downloaded. It started by checking the 47500 documents that I already have in the database!!! After 5 minutes I gave up! (this is despite spending time isolating the folder containing the four new files)

When you open the import media menu, uncheck: fix or remove broken links, update library for external file changes, create library backup before making changes, build missing  thumbnails. Some or all these functions require that database be analyzed. You don't need these functions evrytime you import files. IMO the default setting for these functions should be off.

I only use the above functions after I've done a lot of importing/changes.

I also find it annoying to have to clear the search field every time I want to import a new file, this should be an option.
Jay.

"Life is what happens when you're making other plans"     John Lennon.

dcwebman

« Reply #31 on: May 15, 2005, 05:22:52 pm »

I installed 266 and I guess the default mini-skin (I didn't look during install) was SonixMedia. I went to mini view and got a couple error messages about not being able to load the mini-skin and the second one talked about having to restart windows if I still had problems. The real issue being brought up here is that both messages talked about "Media Jukebox". Time to update some messages.

I switched to another mini-skin and got to where I wanted to be but out of curiosity, switched to the SonixMedia skin and it did come up but the far left of it had a large view with part of the large Playing Now in it. I doubt it's supposed to look like that.
Jeff

gonzo2k

• Recent member
  • nothing more to say...
« Reply #32 on: May 15, 2005, 06:08:20 pm »

Don't know if this has been fixed since 11.0.252 (I just updated to .266).
Never had this problem before... 1st drive was ripping fine... I started 2nd rip... it accessed db, started ripping and knocked out info from the drive that was 2/3 complete.
Info that was known for first 10/15 tracks...disappeared... the remaining 5 tracks of rip #1 were overwritten as "unknown".
Info on rip #2 was fine.

Tuckers

• Recent member
  • Change this by choosing profile
Re: Install crashes
« Reply #33 on: May 16, 2005, 02:40:39 am »

I am getting the same crash.  I tried putting it in the temp folder and it still crashed.  I have installed many previous 11 versions and they all installed without any problems.

11.0.266 did not install, nor did 11.0.265.  But 11.0.261 does install without problems.

Program: C:\DOCUME~1\Owner\LOCALS~1\Temp\RarSFX1\InstallWizard.exe

The application has requested the runtime to terminate in an unusal way. Please contact the application's support for more information.

I have a well=patched WinXP Home system with 512MB of memory and a huge hard disk with plenty of space.

Marty3d

« Reply #34 on: May 16, 2005, 05:11:29 am »

Bug: Tagging error on pause

1. Play a song
2. Set a tag, for example 'Genre' (make sure tags are written to files, not db)
3. Pause song for a half an hour (I'm not sure about in which timeframe this occurs)
4. Play

This produces a tagging error...

adamsp70

• World Citizen
  • Unwired for sound...
« Reply #35 on: May 16, 2005, 06:36:58 am »

Bug from the past few releases:

From TheaterView play something - FullScreen appears showing Cover Art.
Right-click and change the Display to a Track Info that i've created.
Ctrl-S to stop play and then Ctrl-P to start again.
We are back to Cover Art again  :(

Vorgod

« Reply #36 on: May 16, 2005, 07:34:52 am »

Hi

Well I cannot upgrade from MC10....

the install script terminate with a error message (run time error)

....the same run time error reportes by twriter 

bytestar

• MC Beta Team
  • Alpha/Betatester
« Reply #37 on: May 16, 2005, 08:09:09 am »

Function desire direct from the Playliste burn like that as it also with the direct play already is.

That would be very practically windows media more player can this e.g..
Download the latest language file https://1drv.ms/u/s!AnQ3L_bTnnzv4otXL9-G4rUj9wX6Tw?e=TLGgjb (is constantly updated)

Alex B

• MC Beta Team
  • The Cosmic Bird
« Reply #38 on: May 16, 2005, 09:20:29 am »

MC will throw focus to whatever window is open behind it.
This happens also when the "Update Library (from tags)" and "Update Tags (from library)" tools are used.

Library server conversions have still problems with WMA VBR and WMA Lossless. The client display shows only constant 128 kbps when those formats are selected.

The other bugs I have reported recently seem to be fixed now and I didn't encounter any new bugs. Thanks.

One minor thing though, I don't like the new Toolbar Back and Forward arrows. They are now too big for my taste and the graphics look somewhat unsharp. I noticed that they are the only icons that have changed. The funny thing is that they are also the only Toolbar buttons that I have enabled. I suppose it's easier to hit the bigger icons, but an intermediate size would be better in my opinion. I have already replaced the "SmallIcons.png" file with the previous one, but that fix will last only until the next MC update.
The Cosmic Bird - a triple merger of galaxies: http://eso.org/public/news/eso0755

Pink Waters

• Finally I understand the feelings of the few
« Reply #39 on: May 16, 2005, 09:26:08 am »

That happens with me too
Tamer

Dutch Peter

• Carpe Diem
« Reply #40 on: May 16, 2005, 12:55:00 pm »

Small thing.
Tag info is grouped for example to General, Extended and Audio.
There is also a group called Display. This holds typically those fiels that relate to Images. Should the group therefore be renamed to Images??

Dutch Peter

bytestar

• MC Beta Team
  • Alpha/Betatester
« Reply #41 on: May 16, 2005, 01:03:29 pm »

Unfortunately still errors with burn from audio CDs.
Starting from that 7 or 8 TRACKS arise jumps or misfires.  >:(
For me straight this function is very important in mc.
The error arises neither in a MC10 installed at the same time,
Nero, Media Player 10, or other CD Burntools.  ?

JohnT

« Reply #42 on: May 16, 2005, 01:03:53 pm »

Don't know if this has been fixed since 11.0.252 (I just updated to .266).
Never had this problem before... 1st drive was ripping fine... I started 2nd rip... it accessed db, started ripping and knocked out info from the drive that was 2/3 complete.
Info that was known for first 10/15 tracks...disappeared... the remaining 5 tracks of rip #1 were overwritten as "unknown".
Info on rip #2 was fine.
I can't reproduce this behavior. Please give the specific series of steps you take to rip multiple CD's. Also, list the view in Media Center that you see while the ripping is taking place (view all CD's tracks, or just one of the CD's tracks, or viewing library during ripping, etc.). Also, your settings from the advanced ripping options page.

Thanks!
John T.
John Thompson, JRiver Media Center
Pages: [1]   Go Up