INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Warning over Media Center 11 Launcher.exe  (Read 1896 times)

avid

• World Citizen
  • MC user since 2003
Warning over Media Center 11 Launcher.exe
« on: May 18, 2005, 01:09:24 pm »

There is a problem with the parameter parsing for Media Center 11 Launcher.exe, which took me two hours to fathom out.

I was using the parameters "/playreplace  device=d:", which I assumed would play the currently mounted CD. NO!! To do that, you need to specify "/playreplace device=d:"

Spot the difference. The sharp-eyed amongst you will spot that there were initially TWO spaces between "playreplace" and "device". The command does not work unless there is exactly one.

This is perhaps not the friendliest of behaviours!

Brian

Matt

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Shoes gone again!
Re: Warning over Media Center 11 Launcher.exe
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2005, 02:38:16 pm »

Fixed next build.
Matt Ashland, JRiver Media Center

pank2002

• Citizen of the Universe
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2005, 03:25:38 pm »

Matt,
what happened to mjextman? When I start cmd and type mjextman /Power or any other command it tells me there is no such program. Has it changed name to Media Center 11 Launcher, or isn't it placed in the system32 folder anymore?

Thanks,
Rasmus
Music is life... the rest is details.
Here is a security related website: secubi.dk

Berto

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2005, 03:27:57 pm »

Matt,
what happened to mjextman? When I start cmd and type mjextman /Power or any other command it tells me there is no such program. Has it changed name to Media Center 11 Launcher, or isn't it placed in the system32 folder anymore?

Thanks,
Rasmus

11.0.268 (5/16/05)

1. Changed: Increased multimedia key anti-repeat time for systems that fire media keys multiple ways.
2. Fixed: Media Center could fail to install on some systems.
3. Changed: MJExtman.exe replaced with "Media Center 11 Launcher.exe" in the system directory.
4. Fixed: Real Audio playback would not work properly with some version of Real installed.
5. Changed: The default width of the sequence column would not have enough space for numbers in the thousands.
6. Fixed: When a Mini View skin failed to load, the error messages could show an incorrect product name.
7. Fixed: With sample rate conversion enabled, playback could stutter in some cases and use more CPU than expected.
8. Fixed: Information messages boxes could popup behind Media Center in some cases.
9. NEW: Added support for .dng and .srf files.
A day without laughing is a day without living

avid

• World Citizen
  • MC user since 2003
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2005, 04:29:53 pm »

Fixed next build.
Thank you.

Brian
Pages: [1]   Go Up