INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Web radio problem and ASIO problem  (Read 932 times)

Shrubman

• Recent member
  • nothing more to say...
Web radio problem and ASIO problem
« on: July 23, 2005, 08:17:56 pm »

Now that I have the final MC 11 version, here're the things that still are a problem:

Tune in web radio (Radio paradise), the playlist updates but the various playing now windows do not.

Click on the play icon of the web media section (again for Radio Paradise) and instead of playing the streaming feed MC plays the most recent mdeia file I played.

I am playing back using ASIO. When the song changes not only does the transition take at leat 15 seconds, but during that time my system accepts no input. (BTW, I have it set to gapless playback)

Myron

• World Citizen
Re: Things to change...
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2005, 10:26:21 am »

Tune in web radio (Radio paradise), the playlist updates but the various playing now windows do not.

I see the same behavior on this one.

Click on the play icon of the web media section (again for Radio Paradise) and instead of playing the streaming feed MC plays the most recent mdeia file I played.

I am playing back using ASIO. When the song changes not only does the transition take at leat 15 seconds, but during that time my system accepts no input. (BTW, I have it set to gapless playback)

My system handles these senarois without problem.  I'm using ASIO as well but I'm not familiar with the "gapless" setting.  Where is this found - I didn't see it in MC's options.
Pages: [1]   Go Up