INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Web Media should be moved  (Read 967 times)

Sauzee

• Citizen of the Universe
Web Media should be moved
« on: January 20, 2006, 12:05:07 am »

I think Web Media might be better being moved to Services & Plug-Ins - just like you did to Podcasts.

Dutch Peter

• Carpe Diem
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2006, 12:18:05 am »

I think Web Media might be better being moved to Services & Plug-Ins - just like you did to Podcasts.

To my humble opinion it should be moved out of audio at least.
Maybe podcast (and webmedia) deserve an own root tree?!
Stupid questions do not exist, only stupid answers.

JaredH

• Superfluously Articulate
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2006, 12:33:55 am »

To my humble opinion it should be moved out of audio at least.
Maybe podcast (and webmedia) deserve an own root tree?!

To chime in on this one. I think that they should be related somehow to Audio. I like the idea of them being located in the Audio branch simply because they would not fit anywhere else, and are not fully independent enough to have their own branch on the tree. They flow well with Audio because they are just that, Audio. Personally I prefer the Podcasts back in the Audio branch, for continuity's sake.

On to more important matters:

Every single subsequent build since the implementation of the tile view has had one small problem. I adjusted my screen splitter so that the tiles on the right side of the tile view and the tiles in the left side of the tile view were equidistant from their respective sides. However every single build you guys crank out has lessened the minimum amout of pixels between the right side tiles and the right side of MC. Now I had also adjusted my thumbnails under my Image view scemes to share the same equidistant properties I tried to maintain with the tiles on the top. Of course, when that pixel changes with the new builds, the distance is off and is not longer equal on both sides. I then have to readjust my splitter, my thumbnails, and, most excruciatingly important, my field header views. I don't like horizontal scrollbars. And so everytime I've had to adjust my splitter, I've had to readjust my column header widths.

Anal, I know, but annoying to say the absolute least.
J. A. Hayslett

Blog & Gallery - http://www.bgracetfaith.net
Pages: [1]   Go Up