INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: What can we do with MC?  (Read 1033 times)

iajim

• Recent member
What can we do with MC?
« on: February 15, 2006, 07:38:20 pm »

I've only been using MC for about a week and allready love it!
It would be really useful if there was a demo video available to get us started on some of the great features available. I'm sure most users of the program could track down procedures or ask on the forum if we only had a hint that the capability was available.

JONCAT

Re: What can we do with MC?
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2006, 08:17:02 pm »

I agree, everytime I recommend to friends and family it takes me about 2 hrs for a full run through of an INTRO.

There is some software out there that can record your on screen activity for tutorials. I'll see if I can find it in my stash.

Dr. C

jgreen

• Citizen of the Universe
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2006, 08:55:21 pm »

IMO, this is a big falldown on the part of jriver.  Unbelievably, there are people out there actually trying to use WMP for playback or organization of music or video!  Wake up, jriver!  These people need your help, STAT!

datdude

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2006, 11:04:58 pm »

Yes, most people when they see it, think it is ok but not that much better than anything else unitl they use it for like a week and they comed and say its infinitely better, but some don't care to try it out.   

A video highliting the absolute best unique features of MC would be awesome.  It would be cool if after installing MC, it would ask you if youd like to download and play the movie tutorial.
"You are not a beautiful or unique snowflake." -  Just a very big snowball
Pages: [1]   Go Up