INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: DRM sync right problem  (Read 824 times)

jabjabdad

• Recent member
DRM sync right problem
« on: March 03, 2006, 11:40:15 pm »

Problem/Question about sync with portable (Zen Sleek) with Napster to Go files.  I am trying to make the transition from WMP to MC, and recreated a number of playlists in MC.  Many files had been previously synced to the portable using WMP.  When I try to sync using MC, lots of the files will not sync - error is NO RIGHTS.  Checked the license tab while viewing the file properties for the files in question while in WMP, tag says the files can not be synced.  Napster to go allows two syncs, one was originally in WMP, not sure how the sync count is maintained, but somehow DRM thinks I'm syncing to a different portable thus decrementing my available sync count.  I can sync the file just fine if I go back to WMP and select any of the files in question, even though the file license tag says no syncs allowed.  Many of these files synced just fine yesterday in MC, but today they won't.  Wondering if each sync in MC is decrementing the available sync count, making DRM think I'm syncing to different players, not the same one again.
Pages: [1]   Go Up