INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Can't sync file with transfer rights  (Read 1564 times)

KenReeder

• Recent member
Can't sync file with transfer rights
« on: April 13, 2006, 05:13:39 pm »

Hi all. I have an iRiver T-10 which generally works well with Media Center. However, I use a music service (Virgin Digital) from which I get files with DRM. I have transfer rights for these files and I can transfer them with the music service's software and with Windows Media Player. However, when I try to transfer them with Media Center, I get a message in the status column for these files that says "No transfer rights". Is there any way I can get this to work with Media Center? Thanks in advance!

Ken

olarte

• World Citizen
Re: Can't sync file with transfer rights
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2006, 11:47:26 am »

Uhm, since you already paid for the tracks, I would simply pass them by a good conversion program (DBPoweramp is my favorite) to capture what's currently playing and convert into the MP3's.

With DBPoweramp you can use their feature DMC Auxiliary Input to play and convert the files overnight...

SwellGuy

« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2006, 01:40:29 pm »

What version of MC are you running? If you're not running release 11.1.171 try running that.

KenReeder

• Recent member
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2006, 02:29:47 pm »

What version of MC are you running? If you're not running release 11.1.171 try running that.

Ok, you get the prize! Although my version was only two weeks old, the current version works great.

Thank you both for your suggestions!!!

Ken

Hard Driver

« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2006, 07:57:03 am »

OK, I have the same problem.

My Media Center is the latest, version 11.1.196

I am using the walmart download service and a mobiblu cube digital player.  When I use Windows Media Player, I can sync them with just fine. 

However, when using media center, the sync window shows "No Transfer Rights"

SwellGuy

« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2006, 05:34:44 pm »

When you look at the handheld options for your device, what's listed for suported file types?
Pages: [1]   Go Up