INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Editing comments  (Read 1023 times)

dcwebman

• Citizen of the Universe
Editing comments
« on: September 24, 2006, 12:03:57 pm »

I did a lot of ripping and editing yesterday and tried to stay within MC 12 to do the editing. Here are some comments I can think of right now as to what happened.

I use a separate cover art folder, but for backup case, I also copy the image file to the album folder. Some songs for an album already existed. and I added more songs for that album but MC used the cover art in the album folder instead of the image in the cover art folder.

Most cover art images were found when using Get From Internet, but I have no idea what size they are in order to determine if I want to go find a better version. I end up having to double-click on the image in the tag window and it displays and most of the time I can see if it's small or not. One problem I had is that I had a black cover but with the Noire skin, it just merged in with the rest of the display so I couldn't tell. I had to go to Explorer to find the image and then see how big it was.

I was able to add a number of cover art images by Submit To Internet with no problem. I couldn't do anything with submitting tracks to YADB though as it would always come back with an error so I gave up with that. I guess it's two different databases but I would think the connection would work the same for both.

Really need a lyrics finder working somewhere as it is too difficult to add each one manually. Most of the songs I added worked for the most part with some tweaking here and there but adding lyrics definitely took the longest time. Forget about trying to use the lyrics editor within the tag window as it is just too small to do any real editing. Fortunately Doof's Lyrics Editor works in MC 12 for the most part (lost the colors on the song list).
Jeff

Magic_Randy

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • I used to be indecisive, but now I'm not so sure..
Re: Editing comments
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2006, 11:57:06 am »

Really need a lyrics finder working somewhere as it is too difficult to add each one manually. Most of the songs I added worked for the most part with some tweaking here and there but adding lyrics definitely took the longest time. Forget about trying to use the lyrics editor within the tag window as it is just too small to do any real editing. Fortunately Doof's Lyrics Editor works in MC 12 for the most part (lost the colors on the song list).

I agree - we need something for lyrics...
Pages: [1]   Go Up