INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: MC 11.1.201 - Duplicating podcasts & video when sync'ing with Archos 604 wifi  (Read 1157 times)

Zep2000

• Recent member

Dear all,

After reading the posts a lot, I only found this topic: http://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php?topic=34878.msg237839#msg237839 that actually talks about the problem I experience.

I have been using Media Center since the beginning of version 11 and always had the issue when synching to a memory card. Now I recently acquired an Archos 604 Wifi and I experience the same annoying problem.

To make it short:

1 library containing images, podcasts, music and videos.

When connecting the Archos, it detects it automatically, no issue there.

I created smartlists for "Audio -- all", "images -- All", "video -- all", etc..
When I synchronize, the music is ok, the images also BUT the videos and the audio podcasts are systematically duplicated on the device.
I tried many things but it keeps on adding the same files over and over although the files are untouched!!

This is really annoying and it makes the whole sync feature unusable for me as my device is only 30GB big.
For information, when I sync with Media Player 11 from Microsoft, all goes perfectly ok and things are not duplicated. But seriously, I don't want to change to Mediaplayer.

Can someone please help me on this?? Please...... :)

Thanks to all in advance.
Pages: [1]   Go Up