INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Esmas player  (Read 3875 times)

luis_finland

Esmas player
« on: January 26, 2007, 03:40:45 pm »

I need some help.  I buy by the internet the esmas player service for 1 year.  I been trying to access live tv without no luck.

I have this PC Dual core 2.4 procesor with 1024 ddr2 ram ,500 gb Hd,with 2 megas DSL ,OS Win XP SP2, etc. Fsecure antivirus 6.03 so when i try to access the most I get is the tarabu songs page , not the one that suppose to be the TV live , I been trying with the 2 players 1.074 and 1.076 any suggestion , also I test both player in a Laptop , without any antivirus or firewall enable , with the same DSL without no luck I see that I have access after the login but only to online music store call Tarabu.

Tanks in advance for your help , I been trying to access from Finland.

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Re: Esmas player
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2007, 04:18:08 pm »

Did you try to contact Esmas for help? 

I'm not sure whether the service is available everywhere.  You could try using a proxy server in Mexico.  Maybe a google search?

luis_finland

« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2007, 03:47:04 pm »

Yes , I was trying to get some support from esmas place in Mexico city, but the problem is those guys didnt look too much, they try some and then they just say that if something doesnt work they just reinburse the money, but in fact will be better to try to get some help at least by a month, and then choose to cancel the service , I try to use this support place because you are the ones that develope the player,

and yes they say that the only place that seems to be ban is the USA . what about that proxy stuff ? can you explain me a little bit, the funny stuff is that I can see the test page without any issues.

tanks in advance for your comments.

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2007, 04:28:25 pm »

Try a google search for "proxy Mexico".

A proxy is a sort of relay so the server thinks you're connecting from the proxy address, not your own IP address.  It can be set in Internet Explorer and MC will use it.
Pages: [1]   Go Up