INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: creating playlist of songs from two different libraries, weird occurence  (Read 1159 times)

tcman41

• Citizen of the Universe
  • Sound Surfing!

Last night i decided to burn a disc of my favorite george strait tunes. I have mc11 monitoring two libraries for me, one is all of my retail cd's i ripped and the other one is all my stuff i have downloaded off the internet.

First i brought up all the internet tunes and added them to a playlist and then i browsed via drive location to get to the george strait discs in the retail cd library and then i added those to my playlist but when i did this is added my two george strait discs from the retail library to downloaded from interent library, whats up with that?

I proceeded to edit my playlist down to 76 minutes and after tweaking the dsp settings for volume normalization and stuff i brunt the disc, its sounds awesome, i then went back and simply deleted those two retail library george strait discs from my downloaded from internet library and all is fine, just dont understand why mc11 would do that.

TC  :)
Pages: [1]   Go Up