INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Mod's 3D visualisations  (Read 953 times)

ZERO

Mod's 3D visualisations
« on: October 05, 2007, 07:19:47 am »

Hi guys

I like MC12 and have bought it yesterday after trying many different media centers I'm very happy with it.  I've moded the logo.png in the 3D Visual bit.  I've now got eyeballs flying everywhere instead of your Media Center Logo. But i was wondering if there is a way you guys could do seperate image files in each 3D Visual option to expand the capabilties for customising them furthure.  It would be good to have different images in the background in stead of the same image flying around or jumping to the music, depending on which one selected.  I dont know if your against what I did, but its fun and it would be a nice feature to make it your own, sort of thing.

Also the 3D Playlist for images, your using a 'z' instead of 's' (visualisations).  Your right click menu's spells it with 's', it was very confusing when setting up the 3D playlist.  Do the pictures rotate for each new track played or are they meant to cycle throught the image playlist during a track.

Thanks for you time guys

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Re: Mod's 3D visualisations
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2007, 07:34:27 am »

Thanks for your purchase and welcome to Interact.

#1.  Maybe in the future.

#2.  Visualize is the American spelling.  Visualise may be the British, but we should be consistent.

On any mixed playlist (audio and images), the images are played as a slideshow.  You can set how long they are displayed.  There is no way to attach them to a specific track.

Griff

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
Re: Mod's 3D visualisations
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2007, 10:13:02 am »

Since we are talking about the 3D playlist:

;D

Theater View/images/select/SEND TO 3D PLAYLIST

Still doesnt work.

;D
Pages: [1]   Go Up