INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Importing video to an Insignia MP3/video player  (Read 730 times)

bigmikey

• Recent member
Importing video to an Insignia MP3/video player
« on: October 22, 2007, 04:15:38 pm »

I have an Insignia NS-DV4 portable video/mp3 player. MC recognizes it fine, and transfers audio files and playlist flawlessly. It has a problem with video clips though. Whether they are AVI, WMV. or FLV, when I drag and drop them to my player inside of MC, they get converted and transferred, but will not play. The software included with the player (arcsoft media converter) can convert them, and then upload them to the player without a problem. Arcsoft is painfully slow however, and works with only a few formats. Is there a way to get MC to work with my player, or is arcsoft my only choice?

NoBS

• Recent member
Re: Importing video to an Insignia MP3/video player
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2007, 04:52:28 pm »

I'm at work so I can't remember the settings, but it is in options. MC is very sweet on the playlisting for the Insignia.
Your file must be in the right format though.
DRM audio books, MP3's and Video's are a simple drag N drop with the 1.2 FW, can't remember if there where any issues with the 1.04 FW.
MC does have hang ups (Playlist will not show, but the files are there) when sync'ing the Playlist maybe 1 out of 10 times if I delete a Playlist or two. Suspect the bug could be the Insignia FW.
Reformating the NS-DV will alway cure the Playlist *.pla file.
enjoy
What's an iPod?
Do apples have worms?
Rotten to the core.
Pages: [1]   Go Up