INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Three important questions regarding the theater mode usage  (Read 777 times)

Sudin36

• Recent member
Three important questions regarding the theater mode usage
« on: March 24, 2008, 11:35:45 pm »

1.  How can I get my HDHomerun dual tv turner to work with MC12 in the theater mode? 

2.  How can I have a screen selection option in the MC12 theater mode that allows me to access internet explorer (Web page) in full screen mode?

2.  How to change the always changing picture that occurs on the thumbnails on the file locations display in the theater mode?

Thanks.

raym

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
Re: Three important questions regarding the theater mode usage
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2008, 03:13:05 am »

1.  How can I get my HDHomerun dual tv turner to work with MC12 in the theater mode? 

Have you tried it? It doesn't look like it's officially supported (http://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php?topic=33741.0) but if the drivers are dba complient you might be in luck.

2.  How can I have a screen selection option in the MC12 theater mode that allows me to access internet explorer in full screen mode?

Add a custom webpage under: Tools | Options | Theater View | Items to Show | Add.

2.  How to change the always changing picture that occurs on the thumbnails on the file locations display in the theater mode?

I don't think this is possible.

RKM Smart Home - www.rkmsmarthome.com.au
Z-Wave Home Automation
Pages: [1]   Go Up