INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: folder.jpg  (Read 749 times)

sdcoochie8

• Junior Woodchuck
folder.jpg
« on: May 25, 2008, 06:48:44 pm »

Hi guys.

My library is quite complete with album art. All my files are tagged within Media Center to save jpg within the file. I was wondering if the was a way to have media center create a folder.jpg library wide. So if you wanted it to create a folder.jpg in the corresponding folders for each album in the library automatically. I think this might be a handy item since a lot of software looks for this folder.jpg in each folder rather than the tagged image. I have noticed this a lot with some programs in linux.

skeeterfood

• Citizen of the Universe
  • We're all just food for the skeeters.
Re: folder.jpg
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2008, 08:46:25 pm »

This has been asked for multiple times and rejected each time, so I'd suggest looking for the feature in another mp3 tagger if you really want this...

If you've got a lot of time to waste, though, you can set the options to save the cover art in folder.jpg and in the file tags, then select the first file of an album, copy the cover art to the clipboard, then paste it back to the same file.  This will create the folder.jpg.  Of course, you have to do this for a single file in each and every album...

Maybe things are changing

-John
Pages: [1]   Go Up