INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: JR MC: Photos & Music-Cd  (Read 1007 times)

webjogi73

• Recent member
JR MC: Photos & Music-Cd
« on: May 26, 2008, 02:48:34 am »

Hi,

I have two small topics where I would like to ask for help:

1. I am organizing all my photos with MC. Being in the photo section and looking thru my collection I sometimes want to change the sequenze of the photos by drag & drop for a slide show. At the moment this is not possible for me. When I choose a photo and want to drop at the position wanted JR MC is not taking this change. The photo is remaining on the old position. How can I get this as wanted ?

2. I am organizing my mp3-collection with JR MC, too. Is it possible to burn a normal "Music-CD" (for CD-player in car) with JR MC directly. Up to know I am only able to burn in the mp3-Format, which is not compatible with the CD-player in my car. 

Thank you very much for your help on this.

Joerg
best regards from Germany

Joerg

Alex B

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • The Cosmic Bird
Re: JR MC: Photos & Music-Cd
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2008, 04:33:49 am »

1. In view schemes the file order is based on sorting rules. You could use e.g. the track number column for creating a custom order, but it is easier to create a standard playlist of the images. Inside a playlist you can sort files by dragging. In addition, you can use Playing Now as a temporary place for organizing the files before creating a playlist. If you want to play music while working with images you can create one or more additional Zones. Each zone has a separate independent Playing Now list.

2. "Action Window > Burn Disc" has a drop-down menu for that. "Audio CD" is for burning standard Audio CDs (MC will decompress the files automatically) and "Data CD or DVD" is for burning the files directly to a data disc.
The Cosmic Bird - a triple merger of galaxies: http://eso.org/public/news/eso0755

webjogi73

• Recent member
Re: JR MC: Photos & Music-Cd
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2008, 06:53:13 am »

Thanks for quick reply.

I will try your tipps.
best regards from Germany

Joerg
Pages: [1]   Go Up