INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: MC10 not working  (Read 7114 times)

azdood

• World Citizen
  • Change this by choosing profile
MC10 not working
« on: December 03, 2008, 11:21:01 am »

Hello -

First  off, I have MC 10.  I haven't used it for some time and when I opened it the skins were completely different, it wouldn't recognize that a disc was inserted one time and the next time it wouldn't play a CD.  A notice came up and disappeared quickly that said I failed to download plug-ins but I was never given the option. 

What gives?  I'd appreciate your help.  Thanks.

David
We are all bozos on this bus...

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • where the buffalo roam
Re: MC10 not working
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2008, 11:40:07 am »

Vista?

You could try reinstalling.  There are some links to older versions in the FAQ on the MC12 board.

azdood

• World Citizen
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2008, 11:46:44 am »

Thanks.  Where would I go to download MC 10 again? 

azdood

• World Citizen
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2008, 01:10:11 pm »

I"ve uninstalled MC 10.  I've looked all over but can't find where to download MC 10 again.  PLease help.  Thanks.

JimH

• Administrator
  • where the buffalo roam
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2008, 01:18:10 pm »

azdood

• World Citizen
« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2008, 04:04:30 pm »

Thanks Jim.  Much appreciated.

David

Tina

• Recent member
Re: MC10 not working/Help Please
« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2008, 02:10:34 am »

My computer crashed and I lost everything and is now trying to install all my programs back.  I had what is called Entertainment Connection Media Manager 10 and truly miss it. I tried downloading MC 10 and used my restore code but it tells me this license has been used too many times.  I have only restored once so not sure if MC 10 and entertainment Connection are the same and my license is only for EC and not the MC.  Can someone please assist me in getting my Entertainment Connection back.  Thanks for any and all help.

Tina 

JimH

• Administrator
  • where the buffalo roam
« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2008, 06:58:35 am »

Entertainment Connection was a short-lived Best Buy product.  It isn't available now.

Please try Media Jukebox: www.mediajukebox.com  It's a music only product.  Or JRiver Media Center if you need to manage photos or videos.  www.jrmediacenter.com

Tina

• Recent member
« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2009, 04:36:36 pm »

Thanks Jim

I now have another request for help, I was able to download my entertainment connection back on to my computer but it told me I had to register it within 30 days and everytime I try to register it I get an error message that reads "There was an unknown error with your license transaction" Now the program will no longer open only the register window pop up and its filled with my correct info name, addr, and phone number and then that error message.  I do have my restore code but it dosen't request at anytime. Please help, I am lost with my Media center.

Tina

JimH

• Administrator
  • where the buffalo roam
« Reply #9 on: January 12, 2009, 05:54:59 pm »

It's no longer possible to license Entertainment Connection.

Did you try either program I mentioned above?

Tina

• Recent member
« Reply #10 on: January 13, 2009, 12:15:04 pm »

Thanks Jim, so much for your help and I tried the Jukebox.  My EC has all my pictures and music and since it is still on my hard drive and downloaded back to my computer with everything in tact I was hoping the original licensing info is in another folder hiding that I could retrieve it to, if I knew where to find or look and I would be back in business but guess no such luck, my big loss.  Will look into MC 12 or 13 once I'm ready to start all over. Since my EC is no longer registered or licensed it's safe to assume I will have to pay the full 39.98 price instead of the upgrade price 19.98? Once again thanks.

Tina
Pages: [1]   Go Up