INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Invalid regristration??  (Read 4779 times)

campgems

• Recent member
  • nothing more to say...
Invalid regristration??
« on: December 20, 2008, 01:22:25 pm »

I just attempted to do a restore on my Media center 10.  I used the license file, but it stated it was outdated.  I then requested the regrestration code which was sent to me in an email.  I can't get it to work,  I've tried upper case, lower case, with and without dashes, and subsutited zeros for O.  Nothing works, I get and message that"Sorry, we can't find that license. 

HELP. 

Don

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Re: Invalid regristration??
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2008, 02:51:24 pm »

Your e-mail is set to Don@*********tones.com  Our system should find that address and e-mail your licenses to you.

campgems

• Recent member
  • nothing more to say...
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2008, 02:56:31 pm »

Please mail your details to jimh at jriver dot co m.  I took a quick look but couldn't find it.

I finally got it.  I was putting it on different machine than the one I get email on and nothing I could type in worked.  I finally coppied the email note with the regrestration info onto a memory stick, then went to my living room system and did a cut and paste of the regrestration and it loved that.  I'm under control now.  Well maybe :D

Next step is to go for Rel 12. 

Thanks for the response. 

Don

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2008, 03:02:04 pm »

You're welcome.  Consider going straight to MC13.  It's on the download page and on the MC13 board.
Pages: [1]   Go Up