INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Export music files fine...playlist, not so much!  (Read 1948 times)

callen21

• Recent member
Export music files fine...playlist, not so much!
« on: December 26, 2008, 08:03:46 am »

I just got a Phillips 8GB model SA3285/37 mp3 player for Christmas.  Exporting files from MediaCenter 12.0.534 was easy but my new player won't recognize any of the playlist formats.  Is there something I am missing or need to convert in order for MediaCenter's playlists to work in my mp3 player?

I also wish there was a way to keep the cross-fade playback option in my mp3 player...I hate dead space from track-to-track!

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Re: Export music files fine...playlist, not so much!
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2008, 08:19:51 am »

In the options for Handhelds, you can set the location where the playlists will be synced.  It could be that simple.

callen21

• Recent member
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2008, 08:49:29 am »

That didn't work.  I can go into the mp3 player and see where the playlist I synched up is showing up...one I tried as an .asx file and another as an .m3u file...but when I click on either one the player says those file formats are not supported.

callen21

• Recent member
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2008, 04:15:48 am »

Anyone else out there have any solutions to this?  I have to go into Windows Explorer and "manage" the playlists in my mp3 player.  Will I need to copy my playlist in Media Center and paste it in the playlist folder of my mp3 player?  Will the playlist then sync up with the actual music files?
Pages: [1]   Go Up