INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Thumbnails for multiple CD's  (Read 1515 times)

TonyAnthony

Thumbnails for multiple CD's
« on: January 19, 2009, 05:49:42 pm »

Hello...I'm finding this site real scary. I just want to post a question and not sure where to post it.

My problem is .....when you have a dozen cd's of one person and you don't want a dozen thumbnails of that person, can you combine them or stack them. They were stacked once, I don't know how it happened.  But it's a cool feature. Whem you move your curser over the thumb nail, they will rotate.I really Liked the stacked effect.It was like leafing through a stack of records, it displayed each corresponding cover art. Click... and you got you cd with out glutting up you thumb nails  

Thank for any help you may give...Tony

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Re: Thumbnails for multiple CD's
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2009, 06:16:33 pm »

Hi Tony,
Welcome to the scary world of Interact.  Don't worry.  Just post.  Somebody will respond.

I split your post from another thread.  If you have a question, and you can't find a thread that answers it, use "New Topic" in the upper right.

You wouldn't normally stack CD's, but you could use a single image for all of them if you wanted to.  Select the files first, then click on Tag in the Action Window, then click on the cover art.  After that, you can paste an image from the clipboard, or you can look up images from the Internet.

Try right clicking after selecting a few.
Pages: [1]   Go Up