INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Is it possible to copy a playlist's FILES to a different part of the computer?  (Read 795 times)

Galager

• Recent member

Using MC, is it possible to copy the FILES in a playlist from one part of my computer to a different part of my computer or even to a different computer on the same network?  I am a DJ and I distinguish DJ music from personal music on my home PC via playlists.  I need to be able to update my DJ music files (lyrics, BPM, Etc.) in my DJ playlist on my PC then transfer a copy of the updated music files in that playlist from my PC to my lap top (I actually use the lap top when DJing). 

If it is not possible to copy the DJ music files in that playlist from one computer to another, is it possible to copy the playlist files to another foler to another on the same hard drive in the same computer?   

A side note:  I must say, the 'Rename, Move, and Copy Files' feature under 'Library Tools' is absolutely great when it comes to standardizing my file format of my thousands of MP3 I use when I DJ.  Now if I can figure out how to use the 'Lyrics Editor' pluggin (I have a different post for this concern) then MC will become almost as important to me in my DJ business as my speakers!
Live long and prosper... especially prosper.
Pages: [1]   Go Up