INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Trying out MC 13.0.169, some things I have noticed...  (Read 1276 times)

that_stevens_guy

• Recent member
Trying out MC 13.0.169, some things I have noticed...
« on: May 18, 2009, 06:13:56 am »

Hey, I'm giving the latest Media Center a go... used MJ for over a year, personally MC is overkill for what I use it for but its quite efficient with resources, was surprised. I notice little difference between Jukebox and Center however its slightly irrelevant now that I'm running a Q9400 and 4gb ram, but I still like to keep the system running as fast as possible. Also trying it out for my video playback, possibly the media server for my PS3, and with my TV Tuner Card although I haven't got an antenna near in my current residence.

But I have noticed a couple of things...

For some reason in the Panes view in Audio, the 'Large Thumbnail' column is not working. It might just be my install, I will re-install it if nobody else is having the issue and no bug can be found.

Also I was wondering if the ability to change the background on the cover art display was out of the question, I'd like to make mine a different colour, possibly the same as the tree area, the white really stands out like a sore thumb with No.4 theme.

In the System Information my processor is coming up as 'Intel Pentium III 2648 MHz MMX' probably means nothing, but as stated earlier its a Q9400.

Matt

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Shoes gone again!
Re: Trying out MC 13.0.169, some things I have noticed...
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2009, 09:19:35 am »

For some reason in the Panes view in Audio, the 'Large Thumbnail' column is not working. It might just be my install, I will re-install it if nobody else is having the issue and no bug can be found.

The large thumbnail column is only supported when list grouping is enabled.
Matt Ashland, JRiver Media Center

that_stevens_guy

• Recent member
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2009, 05:14:13 am »

Is this an MC thing? In MJ I used to enable the column and they would show/stack beside the albums. Its no big loss, I just prefer the list to be one giant list of files than the separate grouping.

marko

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2009, 05:28:48 am »

It's an MC13 thing.

MC12 behaves as MJ12 in this respect.

that_stevens_guy

• Recent member
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2009, 05:48:00 am »

Ah ok, I turned on Album grouping, it looks ok like that, although the year on my albums are all wrong or missing. Is there a way to change what is displayed in the group header? Otherwise I'll have to go through and sort out all the years :P
Pages: [1]   Go Up