INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Cover art not showing up  (Read 1474 times)

audunth

• Citizen of the Universe
Cover art not showing up
« on: May 31, 2009, 02:53:03 pm »

Hi!

I've just upgraded to v13 (from 12) and now, whenever I add cover art for a video file, it doesn't show up. In v12, I simply right-clicked and chose Cover Art -> Add from file, selected the file, and after a few seconds the image would pop up as a small or larger thumbnail, depending on the view. After installing v13, importing the library from v12, when I follow the same procedure, the cover art doesn't appear. Even if i change view to thumbnail view instead of detail view, it still shows the film roll image that is shown for videos with no cover art. In the tag editor, the correct image file is listed in the image file tag, and if I right click the video file and select Cover Art -> View (first file) it appears in full screen view. I've tried restarting MC, but the cover art added in v13 is still invisible in all views. How come?
Cheers,
Audun

My system:
ASUS  P8Z68 V-PRO/GEN3, 8GB RAM, Core i5-2500K
EVGA Nvidia GTX 970 SSC, 4GB RAM
Antec P180 case w/Seasonic X460 fanless PSU, water cooled by Zalman Reserator 1+ w/extra DDC pump
Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit
Sony VPL-HW30ES 3D projector
Yamaha RX-V3900 receiver and custom built 2Ch power amp for front/stereo speakers
Klipsch Reference/SVS 7.1 speaker system
Always running the latest available version of MC

audunth

Re: Cover art not showing up
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2009, 04:40:16 pm »

Hmm...today when I turned on the computer and started MC, the cover art I added yesterday was finally there. Then I added some more cover art, which doesn't show. Why does it take more than 24 hours for new cover art to show up in the views when it showed up after a few seconds in MC 12?
Cheers,
Audun

My system:
ASUS  P8Z68 V-PRO/GEN3, 8GB RAM, Core i5-2500K
EVGA Nvidia GTX 970 SSC, 4GB RAM
Antec P180 case w/Seasonic X460 fanless PSU, water cooled by Zalman Reserator 1+ w/extra DDC pump
Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit
Sony VPL-HW30ES 3D projector
Yamaha RX-V3900 receiver and custom built 2Ch power amp for front/stereo speakers
Klipsch Reference/SVS 7.1 speaker system
Always running the latest available version of MC

JimH

• Administrator
  • Where did I put my teeth?
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2009, 04:43:22 pm »

Odd.  It should be instant.

JohanH

« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2009, 11:14:45 am »