INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Function in MC13  (Read 1337 times)

Urfalo

• Recent member
Function in MC13
« on: June 18, 2009, 09:20:45 am »

The biggest difference that affected one of my customers from MC12 to 13 is that it's not possible to double click on a mediafile in theater mode anymore.  Is there a setting for this?

MrHaugen

• Citizen of the Universe
Re: Function in MC13
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2009, 02:13:19 am »

Have there been double clicks in TV? If you're referring to the menu popping up on every darn item in the view, that have removed by default. Finally... You now have a "play all" alternative on the first or second roller, and you have the option to turn the menu behavior back on under Tools - Options - Theater View - Behavior. On second thought, this might only change things for the Enter key.

J River, why is it so? Why can't this behavior be similar for touch screen and mouse users?
- I may not always believe what I'm saying

Urfalo

• Recent member
Re: Function in MC13
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2009, 06:13:04 am »

Yes it's the popupmenu i'm reffering to. When I was using a mouse ponter before, I had to click on a song, and the play button popped up under the mouse coursor. But now i have to press the song, and move the mouse to the right to pres play. It would also be okay to youst press a song an it would play with out pressing something else before it plays.
Pages: [1]   Go Up