INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Change 'start page' in MJ12  (Read 2611 times)

mark56

Change 'start page' in MJ12
« on: October 15, 2009, 11:11:08 am »

Hi: I'm new here. Was a long time (frustrated!) user of WMP until now. Tried several players, but never found one that was 'on the mark' until I came upon this little jem. Never seen such a versatile & customizable media player in my life!! And free as well! Kudos to the developers!!! That said, I have one question. When I open MJ12 it opens on either the JRiver Upgrade or Amazon page. It only takes one 'click' to open the audio library - so it's no big deal - but is there a way to configure the player so that when I click my desktop icon it goes straight to my audio library ?  Thanks, Mark56

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Re: Change 'start page' in MJ12
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2009, 11:14:13 am »

Thanks for the kind words.

There is no way to change the start page in MJ12.  It generates a little revenue.

MC14, our paid product, can be started in other locations by changing the settings.  www.jrmediacenter.com

DopeyJones

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2009, 12:39:20 pm »

Like JimH says, you can't change the start page. But you can configure MJ to not prompt you with updates in the Startup options.

And by the way...
Kudos from me to you developers as well :P. Media Jukebox is close to being the perfect media player!

chrisjj

« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2011, 08:43:14 am »

There is no way to change the start page in MJ12.  It generates a little revenue.

Jim, it would generate more revenue for you if it could be changed to the local amazon site for non-USA users like me. Because it goes to Amazon US and few of us can buy from there.

JimH

• Administrator
  • Where did I put my teeth?
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2011, 09:14:47 am »

Jim, it would generate more revenue for you if it could be changed to the local amazon site for non-USA users like me. Because it goes to Amazon US and few of us can buy from there.
Media Center allows you to change the store.

chrisjj

« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2011, 09:35:46 am »

Media Center allows you to change the store.
No doubt. But my suggestion was for increasing your revenue from users of MJ.
Pages: [1]   Go Up