INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: CD Cover Images; relative paths.  (Read 803 times)

Anubis

• nothing more to say...
CD Cover Images; relative paths.
« on: April 20, 2003, 02:27:36 am »

It seems that all images it finds online it stores in local C:  If i grab an album cover and toss it in the album folder, if I move this folder the hard path changes and the image gone.  But I have downloaded some albums that have the image in the folder, and it shows without my adding it.  How can I make the CD Cover image relativet to the album folder.  example /image.jpg or *album folder*/image.jpg?

I dont want to have to put all my cd covers on the C drive, but i dont like the hard paths the prog makes because for instance when i move cds out of the "incoming" folder, the paths need to be updated.

CE

xen-uno

• Citizen of the Universe
  • Checking your hard disk for errors...
Re: CD Cover Images; relative paths.
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2003, 02:55:07 pm »

I think (but may be wrong), that this cover directory is hardcarded relative to your Media Jukebox directory (or at least that where the library expects to find them). Yes, Windows likes to install applications into C:, so I always do a custom install and point them to D:. This leaves C: as a system drive with D: and up for apps & data files. Quickest solution? Unistall MJ (back up everything) and install to a higher lettered drive. If you only have a C: partition, then you might as well leave it alone.

10-27

edit: reread your post, for the "cover directory is hardcarded relative to your Media Jukebox directory" reason stated above, I think your SOL.
Pages: [1]   Go Up