INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Cover art missing  (Read 1624 times)

Blue Boy

• World Citizen
Cover art missing
« on: May 22, 2010, 04:18:12 pm »

Again I'm very new to this, but learning.....The latest week I have tried to learn all about MC 15 (latest build) There is one or more albums missing covers, it is no big deal to gegenerate it from the tthumbnails "restore" button, but with a growing collection it will be harder and harder. This is how I have added my covers: I have scanned via photoshop to JPEG:s and the resolution is saved at 400X400. When adding a album folder I import the covers from file and it shows up in MC15. But next time there is one or more missing.
Where do I go wrong with this and how can I be shure that every cover shows up next time?

Blue Boy

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Re: Cover art missing
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2010, 06:03:14 pm »

A couple of cover art problems were reported and fixed recently.  Build 48 is at the top of this board.  If you're not using it, please try it.

If you are, please provide more details about where it is missing.  Which view, etc.  From MC?

Blue Boy

• World Citizen
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2010, 01:19:15 am »

I,m running the latest build 048 downloaded it yeaterday. The coverarts are missing in all wiews.. The problem was in earlier build as well. It can be that one day a Bee Gees cover is gone, next time I turn on my music Willie Nelson is gone and so on. If it is missing in cover wiew then it is missing all other wiews

seldenr

• Recent member
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2010, 02:26:56 pm »

Can I ask a similar question? 

I have added several cover art jpg files in the "Panes" view, and it seems to work ok.  However, when I switch to 3D view the cover art that appears is only that which MC found on the internet.  It does not add the cover art that I added from my files to the Panes view. 

How do I instruct MC to add the cover art to 3D view from Panes view?

Matt

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Shoes gone again!
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2010, 01:21:11 pm »

Can I ask a similar question? 

I have added several cover art jpg files in the "Panes" view, and it seems to work ok.  However, when I switch to 3D view the cover art that appears is only that which MC found on the internet.  It does not add the cover art that I added from my files to the Panes view. 

How do I instruct MC to add the cover art to 3D view from Panes view?

Each file only has a single piece of artwork, and it should be used in any view, including 3D.

Make sure all files in the album have matching artwork. 

Also, try building all thumbnails with Options > Tree & View > Thumbnails > Build missing thumbnails...

Thanks.
Matt Ashland, JRiver Media Center
Pages: [1]   Go Up