INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Images Shown in Background during Music Playback in Theater View??? [SOLVED]  (Read 1670 times)

famu97

• Junior Woodchuck

Hey I want to know where is MC15 getting the images from that its displaying in the background when I'm playing music in Theater view?  It's showing provocative images with women barely clothed and my children are in the room when I'm playing music.  Those images are not on my hard drive that I'm aware of?  These are not images from album covers that I can see.  

Someone please enlighten me on where these images are coming from and how can I control it and turn it off so that it doesn't play images if I don't want it to.

Thanks
Keith

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Re: Images Shown in Background during Music Playback in Theater View???
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2010, 06:52:56 pm »

They come from images.google.com.  Check your settings for google.  I think you might be able to solve it that way.

Matt

• Administrator
  • Shoes gone again!
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2010, 06:56:30 pm »

It can be turned off here:
Options > Theater View > Theme > Options > Show online media slideshow in artist views
Matt Ashland, JRiver Media Center

famu97

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2010, 08:19:31 pm »

It can be turned off here:
Options > Theater View > Theme > Options > Show online media slideshow in artist views

Thanks for the info. That worked.  By-the-way, that's not intuitive as how to turn that off. I might have never figured that out on my own & I have Masters Degree in Information Systems  :)

raym

• MC Beta Team

Hey I want to know where is MC15 getting the images from that its displaying in the background when I'm playing music in Theater view?  It's showing provocative images with women barely clothed and my children are in the room when I'm playing music.  Those images are not on my hard drive that I'm aware of?  These are not images from album covers that I can see.  

This seems to be a common "complaint". I must admit, I really like this feature but I've been forced to disable it too for similar reasons. Also, if you have a music collection which comprises of numerous non-mainstream artists, the images shown can be pretty humourous and sometimes just offensive.

Is google the best source for this stuff? I don't know enough about it... just putting it out there.
RKM Smart Home - www.rkmsmarthome.com.au
Z-Wave Home Automation

rossp

• MC Beta Team

Is there a way to turn off displaying the cover art when in this view so you can see the background images better. It would be nice to be able to show a smaller cover art in the bottom corner maybe?

Ross

Media Freak

• Junior Woodchuck
  • My middle name is MEDIA

Is there a way to turn off displaying the cover art when in this view so you can see the background images better. It would be nice to be able to show a smaller cover art in the bottom corner maybe?

Ross

+1 on this... I always think the covers takes too much of space on the background when in that mode. The background gotta shine more, like you said, smaller cover of the artist/album being played.
My Music collection runs 24/7; I threw away the Stop button.
Pages: [1]   Go Up