INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: WebRemote/WebPlay Skins  (Read 5978 times)

metallus

WebRemote/WebPlay Skins
« on: June 14, 2010, 09:46:51 pm »

Hi gang. I've never done anything like this, but the new WebEtc features of MC15 had me tinkering away on fine-tuning the WebRemote interface so it was more useful for me on my iTouch, using Safari.

I haven't tested this on any other devices, so I have no idea what the layout will look like on those platforms - presumably it'll work fine on the iPhone too.

All I've done is gone into the html and css files and tweaked the values and gifs so the layout suits my usage patterns better.

Tweaks:
Shrunk the fonts all over the map.
Reordered the sections on the Playing Now page.
Adjusted the spacing and general layout of things so they're still easy to select despite the tiny font-sizes.
Made general little tweaks to the look of things for simple appeal and legibility - ie: so that the most useful aspects of Playing Now all fit on one screen with no scrolling.

Grab it if you like, and put it into effect like so:
1. BACK UP this folder somewhere: Program Files/J River/Media Center 15/Data/WebRemote/Default
2. Unzip this file to replace your now backed up Default folder: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=R2QB3YH5

Sometime soon I'll dig into the WebPlay interface and make similar tweaks and post it in this thread.

metallus

Re: WebRemote/WebPlay Skins
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2010, 09:18:02 am »

Oh. Whoops - sorry, this should probably be in the 3rd party skins forum...

mikem2te

« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2010, 09:59:24 am »

Good work. It works well on my Android mobile.

MikeThin

« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2011, 07:22:08 am »

I love this skin for my iTouch, but it seems have a bug and miss displaying the last track of each album...

I click:
   Library
   Audio
    Artists  (Or Albums)
   click on an album
the tracks are listed,but the last one is missing...

If I use the default JR skin, the last track is correctly shown.

Anyone any ideas how to fix? ?

Ta,

Mike

pcstockton

• Citizen of the Universe
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2011, 08:21:15 pm »

does anyone know if this will work with MC16?
HTPC (ASRock Mini PC 252B: i5 2520M Sandy Bridge/HD3000 - 2.5 GHz - 8GB RAM - 256GB Intel SSD - Win7 Home) > MF V-Link 192 > Wireworld Ultraviolet > Naim DAC > Naim NAC 102/NAPSC/HiCap (PSU) > Naim NAP 180 Amp > Naim NACA-5 Speaker Cables > Naim Ariva

pcstockton

• Citizen of the Universe
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2011, 08:24:51 pm »

I just tried and it seems to work wonderfully

Thanks!
HTPC (ASRock Mini PC 252B: i5 2520M Sandy Bridge/HD3000 - 2.5 GHz - 8GB RAM - 256GB Intel SSD - Win7 Home) > MF V-Link 192 > Wireworld Ultraviolet > Naim DAC > Naim NAC 102/NAPSC/HiCap (PSU) > Naim NAP 180 Amp > Naim NACA-5 Speaker Cables > Naim Ariva
Pages: [1]   Go Up