INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Double click album from panes > shuffled in now playing  (Read 1205 times)

allana

• Recent member
Double click album from panes > shuffled in now playing
« on: August 08, 2010, 06:32:51 pm »

I read (or misread) in the release notes for 15.0.80 that a bug when double-clicking an album in a pane to add it to the now playing list was fixed, where the added album is shuffled on insertion to the list.

Is there a setting I'm missing to stop it doing that?  Don't understand why it would choose not to insert into the list in track number order and instead do it in a different, seemingly random, order.

Also, feature request, it would be really cool if the No Playing list could be allowed to be always open, to the right or wherever.  I've managed to emulate this by allowing 2 views, locking the right view, and telling MC to start in Now Playing.  It should be simpler - I am a newbie to this otherwise excellent bit of software so forgive me if I'm again missing something obvious.

Andrew

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Re: Double click album from panes > shuffled in now playing
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2010, 06:44:22 pm »

Is shuffle set to on?  It's one of the buttons in the upper right corner.

allana

• Recent member
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2010, 08:19:43 pm »

No, it's off...

allana

• Recent member
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2010, 07:17:02 pm »

Here's what I mean - in the image below I double-click on the album in the right pane, the now playing list shows the album added but in what appears to be random order not track number order, as it is shown in the lower pane.

Pages: [1]   Go Up