INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Cover Art - Get From Internet menu is missing in MJ14.0.166  (Read 4724 times)

tkrueger

Cover Art - Get From Internet menu is missing in MJ14.0.166
« on: August 22, 2010, 07:07:13 pm »

Just installed MJ14 with MJ12 still installed. Rebuilt the database from scratch & imported some new music. Went to get the cover art and the option to Get From Internet is missing! I used this all the time on MJ12. Help!

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Re: Cover Art - Get From Internet menu is missing in MC14.0.166
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2010, 07:10:15 pm »

Welcome to Interact.  Unless you have an MC14 license, you should download MC15 and install it.

Get from Internet should be available in MC14 or MC15.

You could try a reboot.

A new version can import a backup from an older version.

tkrueger

Re: Cover Art - Get From Internet menu is missing in MJ14.0.166
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2010, 08:17:13 pm »

I screwed up. I meant to say I had been using the free Media Jukebox 12 & upgraded to the free Media Jukebox 14.
Therefore I don't have license. The last license I had was for MJ8. I stopped using that version in favor of WMP when I wasn't doing much with music. But I came back to MJ last year for it's superb tools when I started listening again.

amozarte

« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2010, 12:38:29 am »

Same version of MC, same problem... no option to "Get from internet".

I've got to believe there's some kind of bug/glitch because MC is missing artwork for way more albums than seems reasonable (including many very well-known acts) and is also substituting incorrect artwork all over the place.

To be specific, here are a couple of examples:  The cover from "Trainspotting #2" (an album I don't even own or have songs from) is showing up on dozens of completely unrelated albums, such as Deep Purple, Frank Sinatra, The Proclaimers, even the Star Trek II soundtrack of all things.  Another example is a Rolling Stones album cover standing in for a Jane's Addiction album.  There's plenty more, but you get the idea.

drearson

« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2011, 11:03:14 pm »

I am having the same issue. I have no option for "Get From Internet" in version MJ14.0.166 since I upgraded. Any solutions to this problem found?

Darryl
Pages: [1]   Go Up